Australian Politics, Mark II

And more power for dutton.
And even tighter immigration controls.
And less visas for those not of “african white farmer” heritage.
And a more “US deep south” Australia.

2 Likes

A while back Kevin Andrews said the Dinkas could not fit in because of their physique. Did not suggest that equally tall people should not be admitted into the country.

1 Like

You’re joking?

No. And as Immigration Minister he subsequently cut back the African intake. He’s still around and aligned with the LNP right, meddling in pre-selections and access to Victorian Liberal funds from the Cormick Trust ( main source of Vic election funds).

Bolt has gone full KKK today. Big full-page op-ed about how Australia is losing its identity because of all the Cambodians and Jews coming over and stealing our precious bodily fluids.

Yes, he specifically panned the Jews. Was there a recent controversial surge of Jewish migration I’m not aware of? Presumably next week we’ll see the start of a coordinated Murdoch campaign about Jewish Gangs Terrorising Melbourne Restaurants.

I wonder if THIS is finally enough to get some blowback, even for someone who’s been as protected from consequences as Bolt has for the last decade or two.

6 Likes

■■■■■■■ Dutch ■■■■

I would pay good money to see the brief for the artist who got commissioned to draw that cartoon.

“We want a bunch of sinister racial stereotypes poised to devour Australia. Nah, more racist than that.
Can you make the black guy look more conniving?”

2 Likes

■■■■ me.

Bolt himself is the alien citizen who refuses to assimilate and accept “Our” values.

Fk off back to the bucket of turds you came from Andrew.

1 Like

Hey!

2 Likes

Godverdomme !

epic fail there. He is clearly not Sudanese.

He’s in a very panicked state. What is he fearful of? Having to cross paths with darkies in secluded pockets of suburbia or losing his perceived privileged position in society to slanty eyed noobs or dirty South African Jews? I want more articles like this one as it once and for all outs its author as a flat out racist. No more hiding behind a longing for ‘the good ol days’ when the handful of new migrants knew their place. You know, don’t be seen or heard and you’ll fit right in. Bolt is ugly relic clinging to water coloured recollections of a time when proper ‘Australian’ meant looking like kids from a 1930’s Vegemite commercial.

Bolt might have decided to ride the crest of insanity that this QAnon thing is building to. Connecting Jewish people to “new world order” conspiracies.

There was an article in News Corpse’s online thingo today about how Rio Tinto would save $7b in tax over the next decade if the tax laws make it through. $7b in lost revenue for the nation. Wonder what they did to displease Uncy Rupe or his friends…

I know he supposedly is “the most read columnist in Australia”, but his TV shows’ lack of popularity sort of show that very few actually take Bolt seriously.

And he’s not really the most read columnist in Australia. What they mean is that his column appears in a collection of newspapers that give the highest readership figures. Creative PR.

4 Likes

Correct, they actually meant most “Reviled”, … it was a typo

2 Likes

Didn’t have the ratings to hold down a Sunday morning FTA timeslot.