Australian Politics, Mark II

And they can take Mum-in-law with them… ?

Nah the sun would be far too harsh on her delicate skin. Maybe Iceland then.

2 Likes

Our PM said the government knew about the arrival of the Chinese warships and that was enough. It was not a security issue, so why did he withhold that information from the public? What else is he going to conceal from us on the basis of his opinion of what we need to know?

She had no idea when Premier of NSW and is one of the worst we have ever had …to roll her out as the person to get labor into office it shows you that they still havent realised what is wrong!

But she is blonde and looks OK.

Surely that was as much of a poisoned chalice as you could get…similar to Joan Kirner.

4 Likes

This is the man who signed off on leasing the Darwin Harbour to the Chinese Government, what else? Don’t ask, he is a don’t tell man.

1 Like

… and of course she is from Central Australia (i.e. Sydney).

1 Like

16.5 swing against at the following election is all you need to know…have a look at who she took over from and then who took over from her should give you an idea !

I reckon her biggest problem was E Obeid treating crown assets as part of his own personal kingdom.

2 Likes

Haven’t seen much mention from him of the latest boat arrivals that are all Labor’s fault

AH well, problem solved then.

1 Like

Well having good policy doesn’t farking work, and they say sex sells, so seems like a plan.

1 Like

Sign Jennifer Hawkins up and I’m sold

2 Likes

Send Jennifer to The States and make her our ambassador. We will have Trump eating out of our hands within the week.

1 Like

^I am not even going to touch that one.

How can Labor go about getting BARNSEY!! to be Leader of the party?? :thinking:

1 Like

You want more people to vote for the Libs? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Nah, the red necked Murfuched numpty bogan types that comprise the 5% that get the Lbs across the line most of the time, would take a “Khe San” Barnsey!! over a Go Sharkies!! ScuMo everyday of the week.

1 Like

I don’t know about her time as NSW Premier however she’s done good work on holding this climate wrecking Gov’t to account RE: the 400+m Barrier Reef cash giveaway.