Australian Politics, Mark III

Seriously, look at all the ALP leaders that have won elections over the last fifty years, and look at all the ALP leaders who have Not won an election in the last fifty years, and tell me which group Albanese belongs in.

And then tell me which group Plibersek belongs in.

3 Likes

Effeminate is a very derogatory adjective that means (of a man) having characteristics regarded as typical of a woman; unmanly.

You are the only person ever to think it is not an insult to a man. You are then farking strange.

Oh give me a break. I clearly made the observation that that is how he comes across to some. And he does. I donā€™t give two rats but some do. Not manly, not Aussie enough, something just not convincing, canā€™t put my finger on it, wouldnā€™t want to have a beer with him, canā€™t trust him, doesnā€™t have the common touch, looks like an old lesbian, all of that. Itā€™s mostly smoke and mirrors as bigallen points out with regard to Scomo and his pathetic ploys but you canā€™t discount peopleā€™s instincts, honed or otherwise.

I wouldā€™ve liked for him to get his chance, thought he deserved it, doesnā€™t mean I canā€™t look at the myriad, often ludicrous, reasons why this silly country opted for a flat out corrupt Hillsong ā– ā– ā– ā–  and his troupe of brown shirts.

You always play the man, and ultimately leave off by saying ā€œI donā€™t give a ā– ā– ā– ā–  anyway, you idiots get what you deserveā€. Have issue with my personal observations but donā€™t insult me.

I swear, just because the Liberal party came up with The Worst Policy of all time, the ALP think elections are about policy,

LABOR WOULD HAVE WON WITHOUT WORKCHOICES YOU ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– .

ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– , how much does it suck to watch politicians sucking at politics?

1 Like

blink

Not clear enough for you?
I shall try to be less subtle.

You changed a word and it clears it up a tad, ā€¦ but, is it connected to anything?

Random outburst about ā€¦ something?

For those at the back.
BORING PROGRESSIVE CANDIDATE LOSES.
EVERY. ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– . TIME.

You have to go back to Jimmy Carter to find a boring left wing candidate to win, and I can only assume his opponent was dead.

HOW ARE YOU NOT SEEING THIS?!

1 Like

Um, Joe Biden.

Soo, you are talking about this?

If so, ā€¦ who exactly is not seeing this?

Iā€™m talking about Hayden, Beasley, whatsisname and whatsisname the second.

Wow.
Letter blocks in kindy now, but the ALP.

Well, that would be ā€œTheyā€,ā€¦ speaking of Kindy, ā€¦ not ā€œYouā€

I meanā€¦Iā€™m pretty arrogant, but I donā€™t think every post is directed specifically at me.

Thereā€™s some truth to it. The ā€˜leftā€™ traditionally have to capture peopleā€™s imaginations with vision and empathy. Conservatives are defined by a lack of either.
Albo needs to be Cicero while Scomo can be the bloke who cleans the bum sponge at the local baths.

1 Like

All this has already been said ad nauseum btw ā€¦ for about 12 Months.

Some?
Who is the most charismatic ALP leader not to win office in the last fifty years?

Edit: Iā€™ll answer my own question, Latham.
He was a loony and he still came close!

Not looking for an argument fella, Iā€™ve already got BF ready to pounce on every errant sentence. Thereā€™s LOTS of truth

1 Like

There is a parallel with Brumby and Bracks.
I was told by some of the old insiders that it was Brumbyā€™s strategy in his focus on the non metro seats and damned hard work that got Bracks over the line in that win over Kennett ( IIRC it was the results coming in that night that part compensated for the prelim loss to Carlton)
Before then, after Brumby had lost his seat he came to Canberra as a staffer - I met him through friends, nothing to do with work, but found him aloof and no fun to be with.

1 Like

Yeah, well you smell.
Iā€™m not looking for an argument either.