Australian Politics, Mark III

Same. Very few have had the balls to go after Murdoch in the way that he has.

2 Likes

I am not a Rudd fan, but he is not a scumbag.

Narcissistic and self-absorbed but nowhere near scumbag ScoMo status.

7 Likes

Nobody’s does. We have never seen a government like this one. Corrupt to the core and full of questionable characters. We are being led by utter ■■■■■ who only care about themselves. It’s really sad!

7 Likes

Any government who isn’t pursuing a renewable energy strategy is doing it wrong.

3 Likes

Bring some blue cheese because this is a flaming hot take by Bolt

1 Like

Oh dear god.

(Note: Even the Herald Sun thought the headline was too inflammatory, it has been changed at some point between 8pm last night and now)

I have some sympathy for the headline but I’m still ideologically opposed to the death penalty.

1 Like

If they are guilty beyond doubt hang them

1 Like

we finally had one of these parasites actually care about our interests.

Like Timothy Evans, unlike George Pell, who had the resources to appeal his conviction

Has there ever been a media personality this open to sympathising and excusing child paedophilia?

He’s an absolute nutbar.
As my grandfather would say… “he’s not the full 2 Bob”

4 Likes

I don’t have any data points, but Alan Jones or whoever was that mysoginistic, racist, Sydney shock jock. (Sorry doesn’t narrow it down much)

He knows exactly what he’s doing. Which, of course, makes him an even more vile human being.

2 Likes

Qanon have been looking in the wrong place.

Are we team ADF or VICGOV?

WTAF

1 Like

There is nothing that these right-wing reporters can’t justify…

Over throwing a government - Tick

The rise of Nazis and rationalising mass genocide - Tick

Blaming Children and calling them perpetrators for paedophilia - tick

If there was an effective standards board that had the balls to act, I’d say justifying pedophilia is crossing the line?

1 Like

But please lecture us atheists about morality.

8 Likes
20 Likes
2 Likes