Avengers Infinity War: Spoilers Thread

1 Like

I wondered who that message was to!

Wondering if the time stone will be used to reverse everything that happened in the next movie?

I need to see the movie again.

But I’m pretty sure when Thanos snapped his fingers, all the infinity stones also turned to dust.

1 Like

Now that you mention it, the stones did look dead/faded.

I think Ant-man is the only key to time travel.

1 Like

Interested to see how Captain Marvel fits into this.

Movie is out next year and the character is supposed to be stronger than Thor and Hulk.

Read one theory that he was actually in this film, at ant-size, and could’ve taken a molecule from the time stone…

2 Likes

My understanding is that Ant Man and The Wasp is set before Infinity war which seems a bit strange

I find it interesting that all the original Avengers are still alive.

I also wonder if Thor is going to be part of Guardians of the Galaxy.

yep, ant man and wasp is before infinity war and the captain marval movie an origin story set in the 90s

Best superhero movie since the dark knight trilogy

Great action

Great story

Some legit LOL one liners

Awesome villain, who actually did major damage. When he killed Loki in the first 10min I was like “ now we have got a movie”

Real stakes

2 Likes

Movie was very good.

This line by Drax imo is my favourite line in Marvel history. Actually had to put my hand over my mouth to stop me from constant laughing from it

Guardians meet iron man etc. all pointing guns at each other. Stark pulls out a massive cannon and sticks it right in Drax’s face

Quill:you kill me, I kill him
Stark: you kill him, I kill you friend
Drax: go for it quill I can take it

If there has ever been a more perfect one liner that fit everything that character is about I would love to here it.

2 Likes

"This is my friend…Tree…"

3 Likes

Mantis: No you can’t…

2 Likes

Part 4 is the last movie in the arc for the original Avengers. I think we’ll see Cap and Iron Man sacrifice themselves to get the others back.

There was one line mentioned a few times throughout the movie that I think will be important in part 4.

I think it went something like, " The lives of millions isn’t worth the life of one"

There were lots of parallels of the theme of sacrifice

• Gamora and Star Lord
  • Thanos and Gamora
  • Dr Strange and Stark
  • Vision and Wanda

The fact that Dr Strange sacrificed himself and the time stone to keep Stark alive, and the fact he’s seen the future.

He foreseen that Stark needs to be alive to eliminate Thanos.

1 Like

Any chance Thanos can visit Essendon during the week and take over

5 Likes

Surely not half the list…

2 Likes