Away strip 2016

I love it! Looks awesome.
Of course I prefer our home strip but this is a good second. Much much better than that grey thing.

Black shorts instead of red?

RED RED RED.

MORE RED.

WAIT WAT.

SO RED IS A DARK COLOUR AGAIN??

SO WAT. THE. FK. IS WRONG WITH REGGO JUMPER WITH RED SHORTS? IT FIXED THE FKG PROBLEM ANYWAY

Anything to say about this you pack of ■■■■■ at the AFL?

Finally, seeing as that looks pretty professional sort of mock up and has Adidas all over it, can we take that as what we’re actually getting?

Let’s never talk of the grey uniform ever again. Never happened, not sure what you are talking about, we never had a grey jumper etc etc.

Did anyone actually tally up our win / loss ratio in that alternative strip (I can’t mention the colour as it never happened). I’m guessing our win rate was about 10%.

The entire clash jumper issue is a steaming pile of pure ■■■■■.

Before the AFL require the teams to wear clash strips they should get onto the umps. How can they approve them wearing blue in a game featuring Nth Melbourne FFS?

Personally I think the away jumper concept is complete BS and many of the teams look like umpires. If we need to do it and the image here is correct, I think it's vastly better than the grey abomination.

Yeah better than the grey. But if they are going to fark around with the jumper and make it red background then why not make it a white backgound.

Because we are the Bombers and not stkilda.

Does it come with a matching riding crop or a bike helmet?
Absolutely shizen-housen.

All black, red trouble V from neck. Deadly

Double V, sorry. Maybe Port have something like this?

So...red suddenly isn't a 'dark' colour

Maybe Vlad thought red was a dark colour, but Gil thinks it’s not.

So if the next guy thinks red is dark, we’ll be back to grey again.

Sounds good to me, the only away strip worse than ours is the Dorks
So, you like Hawthorn's clash strip? Wowee wow wow wow...

Not sure if your taking the ■■■■ or can’t read

Something like... (not my work by the way)

If that’s accurate, it’s just about the best possible away strip we could have.

Like it a lot.

Anything that is red and black > current strip. If thats a red background with a black ■■■■ on it I’m honestly not phased.

I just… don’t like the red shorts. They look like undies.

Before the AFL require the teams to wear clash strips they should get onto the umps. How can they approve them wearing blue in a game featuring Nth Melbourne FFS?

Legit think the reason the umps were changed to baby blue is because someone thought they were having a PR issue with the umps and you don’t see them nearly as much in that nothing colour.

I thought red was a dark colour and that’s why we couldn’t have our fat red sash?

Legit think the reason the umps were changed to baby blue is because someone thought they were having a PR issue with the umps and you don’t see them nearly as much in that nothing colour.

Seriously, if they needed to blend into the background, maybe they should have worn our grey strip. Hahaha

I just.... don't like the red shorts. They look like undies.
That's why I like them.