Bacon

Bacon is the best, but it’s even better when someone else cooks it.

And to cook it, place it in the pan as soon as you turn the gas on. Heats up with the pan for perfection.

You’ll never do it again the old way.

Bake it in the oven. Screw burnt bacon and oil everywhere.

Bacon tastes ■■■■■■ great whichever way you cook it. You should eat it every day! I try ■■■■■■ hard to.

Susannah Mushatt Jones, 116, keeps a steady diet of bacon, eggs and grits for breakfast. A sign in her kitchen reads: “Bacon makes everything better.”

Grits are ■■■■■■. Also southern “biscuits”.

Anyone keen on Chitlins?

GTFO

GTFO

Never eat bacon in a restaurant then. That’s how chefs do it. No time in a commercial kitchen to have someone stand around watching a fry pan.

GTFO

Never eat bacon in a restaurant then. That’s how chefs do it. No time in a commercial kitchen to have someone stand around watching a fry pan.

GTFO x 2

I was in London recently and had purposely booked a hotel that advertised that they provided a full English breakfast.

So you can imagine my surprise when I went to breakfast the first morning and found NO BACON anywhere…when I asked one of (Eastern European) staff members where the bacon was, she answered that the hotel was owned and run by Malaysians who were Islamic and so did not provide any pork products.

Needless to say, I was very disappointed and chose to pay for my breakfast at a local cafe for the rest of my stay (where the bacon was ever so delicious)

So if you’re heading to London and want bacon for breakfast, don’t stay at the Bayswater Inn.