BB Rules of Modern Etiquette for the 21st Century

If I can hear what you’re listening to through your headphones then you’ve got it on too loud

When joining friends for dinner, assume the bill will be split evenly. Don’t argue about who ate more garlic bread. Just farking pay. And whilst on the subject, have enough cash at hand to cover your share + tip. No one likes a tight a*se.

If I can hear what you're listening to through your headphones then you've got it on too loud

WHAT? CAN’T HEAR YOU OVER MY SICK BEATS

Spell ‘rules’ properly.

tip?
hows life in US

if you are going through a door and someone is walking behind you, hold the door open for them.

Say please and Thankyou

When joining friends for dinner, assume the bill will be split evenly. Don't argue about who ate more garlic bread. Just farking pay. And whilst on the subject, have enough cash at hand to cover your share + tip. No one likes a tight a*se.

I can’t agree with this. If I order the soup and someone else orders the steak, 4 beers and dessert then they should pay their share.

Thank you wave when you let someone in in traffic ffs

Respond to a text message promptly. Not straight away, but certainly within the day it was sent. Everyone’s glued to their phones 24 7 - don’t pretend that you didn’t see it, and don’t treat it like an email where you can respond at your leisure. Take the 6 seconds it takes to fire off a response.

ffs

Respond to a text message promptly. Not straight away, but certainly within the day it was sent. Everyone's glued to their phones 24 7 - don't pretend that you didn't see it, and don't treat it like an email where you can respond at your leisure. Take the 6 seconds it takes to fire off a response.

ffs

YES. Thankyou.

Don’t stand around having conversations in walkways/doorways. Get out of the way.

ffs

Respond to a text message promptly. Not straight away, but certainly within the day it was sent. Everyone's glued to their phones 24 7 - don't pretend that you didn't see it, and don't treat it like an email where you can respond at your leisure. Take the 6 seconds it takes to fire off a response.

ffs

Follow up. Don’t send text messages because you demand an answer immediately when an email would suffice. If you want an immediate answer, call. Otherwise wait.

ffs

Follow up. Don’t send text messages because you demand an answer immediately when an email would suffice. If you want an immediate answer, call. Otherwise wait.

And if you want someone to respond promptly don’t try to get in touch with them via facebook.

farkin aye to those last two

When joining friends for dinner, assume the bill will be split evenly. Don't argue about who ate more garlic bread. Just farking pay. And whilst on the subject, have enough cash at hand to cover your share + tip. No one likes a tight a*se.

I can’t agree with this. If I order the soup and someone else orders the steak, 4 beers and dessert then they should pay their share.

Swings and round-a-bouts. Next time, eat like a man.

ffs

Do phones even make calls anymore?

Also you missed the ffs

ffs

If you’re walking along a crowded footpath in peak hour, keep your eyes on where you’re going rather than on your phone.

ffs

And if you want someone to respond promptly don’t try to get in touch with them via facebook.

And while we’re on the subject of FB, don’t assume someone will get your message/call/note on FB. Use a farkin phone.
ffs

Don’t assume you’re more important then everyone else on the road.

When traveling, put your seat in the upright position when meals are being served.