BB Rules of Modern Etiquette for the 21st Century

Feel free to burst your eardrums when you’re locked up in your room at home, but for FFS - you don’t need the sound+ xtra superzbass turned to 17 in your farkin car at the lights, with your windows wound up!!!

Spell 'rules' properly.
Boo!

Sick mate, sick - subwoofa!

Don’t engage the cashier/teller/console operator/shopkeep in conversation at the expense of the 2000 people in the line behind you. He/she doesn’t care for you and neither do we.

Don't engage the cashier/teller/console operator/shopkeep in conversation at the expense of the 2000 people in the line behind you. He/she doesn't care for you and neither do we.

Actually, that’s me.
But I walk & talk, and don’t hold anyone up.

Don't engage the cashier/teller/console operator/shopkeep in conversation at the expense of the 2000 people in the line behind you. He/she doesn't care for you and neither do we.

Or, conversely, don’t talk on your phone while you “engage” the cashier.

Or, conversely, don’t talk on your phone while you “engage” the cashier.

That’s a good one.

Don’t talk loudly in a coffee shop because you think your story is interesting/important.

It isn’t and neither are you.

I have a dog. If my dog poos on your lawn, I pick it up.
Pick your farkin dog’s poo up, and don’t leave it on my lawn!!!
FFS!!!

When joining friends for dinner, assume the bill will be split evenly. Don't argue about who ate more garlic bread. Just farking pay. And whilst on the subject, have enough cash at hand to cover your share + tip. No one likes a tight a*se.

I can’t agree with this. If I order the soup and someone else orders the steak, 4 beers and dessert then they should pay their share.

Problem is there are people who want to just pay their share, but then the day they have the oysters then the chateaubriand, the fancy Bombe Alaska and the expensive cognac, they want to split the bill.

I have a dog. If my dog poos on your lawn, I pick it up. Pick your farkin dog's poo up, and don't leave it on my lawn!!!! FFS!!!!!

yeah dog owners are the worst thing with dogs.

I have a dog. If my dog poos on your lawn, I pick it up. Pick your farkin dog's poo up, and don't leave it on my lawn!!!! FFS!!!!!

Fark you, I’m coming passed your place with a cow!

What’s your beef?

What’s your beef?

You’re gonna milk this one aren’t you?

Always, ALWAYS use your indicator!!! We aren’t all mind readers!!

When you pull into the servo in front of me, go to the front pump, not the first one you reach, thereby snookering me. FFS!

What’s your beef?

You’re gonna milk this one aren’t you?

Gotta take it outta someone’s hide.

Don’t race up to the roundabout as if you’re going to plough straight ****ing through, and then come to a halt at the last second it when it’s not even your turn to go

little common acts of decency/ just being human goes a long way.

Good manners- it’s rude to have your headphones in if you are talking to someone

If someone lets you in, acknowledge them.

Always use your indicators

if someone drops something in front of you, pick it up for them

If you are going to be late, let the other person know.

little common acts of decency/ just being human goes a long way.

Good manners- it’s rude to have your headphones in if you are talking to someone

If someone lets you in, acknowledge them.

Always use your indicators

if someone drops something in front of you, pick it up for them

If you are going to be late, let the other person know.

Simple ■■■■ like this shouldn’t even need explaining. It’s common ■■■■■■ sense people!!!