BBFFL#2 2017 Discussion

I’m not out of this yet. 44 points down but with an extra player to come. Forecast still has Barge winning by 23, but good games from a couple of my guys can run that down.

Salem is really starting to be what I’d hoped when I traded for him years ago. Also Luke McDonald finally with a good ff game.

1 Like

So it’s living up to the Match of the Round status!

3 Likes

Crap day for footy

Amazing day for fantasy footy. The Bulls already on 1632 with a quarter and half to come from 3 players.

2 Likes

Got the win but the Board might be having a stern word with the coach for his selection policy. Why he thought Weidemann might score heavily in the absence of Hogan and went with him over other options is a matter of some discussion.

1 Like

Changes to Round 3 Teams

cafegerat - all playing emergencies removed as none R eligible to replace K Tippett
Westozziebomber - all playing emergencies removed as none C eligible N Suban, S Thompson and J Lewis
Ivan - all playing emergencies removed as non C eligible to replace B Hartung
Silly Billy - A Saad B removed from emergencies as all backs played
Stoops - T Vickery F removed from emergencies as all forwards played

Wow 1732! This might be the week that the Bulls have finally arrived!

5 Likes

Amazing scoring, Red. Congrats.

Some pretty decent scores elsewhere too.

1 Like

BBFFL#2 Round 3 Results
redbull 1726 Defeated cafegerat 1225
51 Bewick 1342 Lost to Wezza 1601
Come Back Hirdy 1625 Defeated westozziebomber 1105
The Melkman 1333 Defeated Ivan 1224
Don to Death 1322 Lost to No. 5 1381
saladin 1368 Defeated Silly Billy 967
Eggs 1552 Defeated Bargey 1519
Birch19 1218 Lost to TrevorBix 1367
Stoops 1380 Lost to Smooth 1676

BBFFL#2 Ladder After Round 3

2 Likes

I knocked off Barge! Although 1552 only the 4th best score of the round. Goddard is still so good for my team, he ran away with the B&F last year, and might do it again in 2017.

3 Likes

Its not going to threaten the top teams, but 2 out of three weeks into the 1300’s (correct selection this week would have seen 1400 broken) and with scope for improvement still realistic.

2nd game for Hopper saw a better score and he should have another level or three in him. Mills just hinting that some form is coming. Zerret down a bit by his lofty standards.

Horrible conditions yesterday not ideal for Hurls and Marchbank but both acceptable. DBJ starting to get some decent ball. Patton returned from injury in the Neafl. Steele and Acres both solid with arguably better to come.

I have to expect some inconsistent weeks from Fanta, Atkins, knight etc but i feel like the list is insulated to some extent from really poor scores, a few seem to stand up each week.

Its looking reasonable without being top notch. As noted after week 1, i think if we can punch out mid 13’s most weeks then finals are a chance.

2 Likes

In the act of self interest I will finally get a summary of scores and achievements done for the first 3 rounds this week.

3 Likes

Got Kenobi’s this week. Undefeated, scoring well, averaging 60 more than Saracens. Oh, and has some bloke called Dusty Martin. Big test.

1 Like

Can I please LTI Setterfield thanks :confused:

What’s happened to Setterfield?

What will I do with the number one pick?

TRADE IT

1 Like

Pfft you mean #2. Get in line buddy

1 Like

Just had to check UF again. How the fark did my team score 1726…

Certainly no thanks to Ben Lennon and his 26. Fairly awesome to average 100 per player across 17 of them.

Yep I’m still pumped.

6 Likes

Where does that rank in all time scores?

Ankle injury in the 2’s according to http://www.afl.com.au/news/2017-04-10/giant-blow-ryan-griffen-ruled-out-for-10-weeks.

Which sucks cos he may well have taken Griffen’s spot.