BBFFL#2 2017 Discussion

I feel your pain. I have him in another comp.

Number 5 I think. The only other coaches to hit 1700 are @Bargey and @smooth

2 Likes

Hey @saladin am I able to get confirmation that Setterfield is on the LTI? :slight_smile:

Also need to LTI Gawn :frowning: out for 3 months apparently, so season over I think unless Preuss can keep up this little purple patch of his.

1 Like

Send him a PM to make sure he sees it + easier for him to keep track of.

Do we keep the LTI list somewhere? Would be good if we see lists with 32 players to be able to double-check if they’ve got LTI spots filled or if they’ve just picked up players and not delisted accordingly.

1 Like

A lot of broken players after coming up against THE BIX

1 Like

Position changes
Apr 12 S. Higgins NM - C,F Added C
Apr 12 R. Gray PA - C,F Added F
Apr 12 J. Weitering CA - B,F Added F
Apr 12 J. Melksham ME - B,C Added B
Apr 12 C. Hampton AD - B,C Added C
Apr 12 H. Taylor GE - B,F Added F
Apr 12 R. Conca RI - B,C Added B
Apr 12 Z. Jones SY - B,C Added C
Apr 12 J. Castagna RI - B,F Added F
Apr 12 Z. Cordy WB - B,F Added B
Apr 12 W. Milera AD - C,F Added C
Apr 12 A. McDonald-Tip… ES - B,F Added F
Apr 12 D. Houston PA - B,F Added B

3 Likes

Pretty happy Conca got his B back. Just adds yet another piece of flexibility to my squad.

Seems to be a lot more changes than previous seasons. Hope they continue with it.

1 Like

4 players getting C status will help the league

2 of them for my team!

Brilliant changes for my side with Melksham getting B status (thoroughly needed) and Higgins and Milera getting C status.

1 Like

Interesting comments by UF

“Based on feedback from previous seasons, we will be taking a slightly less conservative approach regarding position changes. Starting in round 6, we will also be relaxing the criteria required for second Ruckman to become Ruck eligible.”

2 Likes

come on down charlie dixon

And yet Mckernan plays full games in the ruck but no R added. Bollocks.

(Not that it matters greatly, he wont play once Luey and Belly are fit and going.)

He didn’t change because he only has played 2 games. One more game and he’ll be a lock for a +R at the next set of changes.

As final team selection for Monday’s game is Saturday night, will our cut-off be Saturday night also?

it’ll be first Saturday game, which is as late as UF allows.

1 Like

No ruckman this week.

Conor!

1 Like

Is anyone else having an issue where Ultimate Footy keeps redirecting to some mobile game site? Doesn’t happen to me on a computer, just phone.