BBFFL#2 2019 Discussion

geez moved quick.

Taking a look now.

1 Like

Sorry I forgot to ping the next selection

tactics by the lower teams is obvious. Get talent!

@TrevorBix you’re up.

1 Like

I didn’t really pay attention at draft time but having done my research now, I really like port’s draft I have to say

Hately is a nice pick, had hoped he might still be around at 18

Going to slow down if it gets to my pick. Apparently having your appendix out on long weekends is not advised

1 Like

won’t be long ya ■■■■■■.

I just wanted a midfielder to bank. I didn’t realise how many of last years top picks were KPP.

2 Likes

Most of our drafts see the top 10 go as first year players. Young talent is usually the way to go. Occasionally a delistee will be picked up. Some names I recall going earlier in the past include Shaun Burgoyne at pick 2, Aaron Hall (the year he ended up getting Brownlow votes for his first 3 or 4 games) and last year Shaun Grigg was the first mature ager taken.

@No_5 your turn sir.

I have updated the draft thread to show the top 6 picks taken. I will try to keep this updated whenever possible - most likely a few times a day.

4 Likes

again if DtD needs this:

@DonToDeath

3 Likes

Thanks mate but having to do research on my phone without my glasses isnt doable for me. If there is any hold up it should be minimal

1 Like

font is now size 24 :wink:

3 Likes

@saladin is up

@TrevorBix love the observations in the spreadsheet!

3 Likes

And there goes our first mature ager. Interesting to see Ellis back in the draft mix. Still has the potential to go big if Richmond start possessing the ball more.

1 Like

He was my 20th/21st player. Got dropped after not making the JLT team and wing pos went to McIntosh.

I was surprised I didn’t get any interest when I put him on the trade table though.

1 Like

Brilliant.

The rookies that I really liked were already off the board, and given that Ellis has been a main stay for the tiges since his debut, playing 22 games nearly every year, and the fact he is a B who is touted to play more midfield time this year, I thought he is worth the punt. Hopefully the JLT ‘dropping’ isn’t a bad omen for season ahead…

2 Likes