BBFFL#2 2019 Discussion

@saladin is up.

That was a tough one. Wasn’t expecting so many players to still be there at 9. Guessing the other guy who I was strongly considering will go very soon.

Very very tough decision.

1 Like

Really like the look of Jordan Clark. Hoped he might be some chance of sliding.

Roze was never going to slide though

Would have taken rozee at your pick for what it’s worth. Reckon he’ll turn into a real power whole field runner

1 Like

I let myself believe caldwell would fall.

1 Like

Does look good doesn’t he

And now butters, would have been a good year for another high pick

1 Like

Reckon Birch has got an absolute steal with Butters at 11.

1 Like

Was tossing up between Rozee, Clark, Caldwell, Butters and Jones at 10. Very glad I had a pick in that area but agreed, would have loved another.

I have emailed @Laverde2Langford to let him know he is up.

I didn’t plan for Rozee to be available.

Took some serious thought and I very nearly stuck with the original plan. But his dual f/b position was valuable and ultimately, if I thought he’d be gone then he was probably my highest rated available.

3 Likes

Great pick CBH amd would have been my pick if i didnt trade my pick. Kids a gun and wish he was a Bomber.

Also ive been releases from priso… …hospital and am on my way home so should be little delay at my picks now

3 Likes

Without Rozee, Caldwell was one of three I had written for my first pick. He’s going to be a star if injury allows imo

1 Like

another first round pick up for burgoyne.

1 Like

Happy with butters there. Most others I was hoping for at that pick were already gone.

Makes Pazza’s decision to pick Burgoyne with pick 2 in 2013 seem like a very wise decision!

That delisting of Burgoyne is probably one of the dumber moves I have made in this comp. Don’t know what I was thinking…

Was that after our first season?

Just had a look - @aceman will be Burgoyne’s 5th coach

  1. No 5
  2. Pazza
  3. WOB
  4. redbull
  5. Aceman
2 Likes