BBFFL#2 2019 Discussion

What time are we suspending the timer tonight?

I’m pretty recked after the op and won’t be able to stay awake late.

Completely understand. Timer will pause at 10pm. I don’t have a pick until the 60s so happy to take contingencies.

1 Like

I am out until pick 78 so can someone text me when it gets close. watching my shortlist get smashed is just depressing so I am going to go AFK

Thanks for that. I will see how close we are to my pick and how i’m holding up. If i can’t i will pm you my picks.

Cheers.

1 Like

Damn you @Laverde2Langford

@Aceman
You up

Reviewing the players left. Didn’t bother making a list. I would have cried crossing them all off.

let’s do this Wez!

Done! Youre up.

You did well with Graham at 34 though! He was the other player I had left in the mix at 34. Going into his 3rd year he could be ready to step up big time.

2 Likes

Done, Francis Watson. Needed a back at this pick and had hoped for Cummings. Watson put up some very good numbers jlt one and has some years of development into him already. Hopefully his luck has turned injury wise. Sheppard got a knock to the neck yesterday so maybe a spot opens up. I’m not sure West coast are overflowing with running defenders anyway so hopefully he gets some chances. Who is next?

@Crazy_Bomber

3 Likes

Good job getting through 2 full rounds today so far - 20% of the way there already.

1 Like

He loaded up for another flag last year. The team won the flag in 2015 and 2017, but was beaten by a far superior team in the 2018 Grand Final!

Slightly more than WOB. But only slightly, lol

Don’t mind the Darcy Moore pick.

If he gets his body right and takes the kick-ins he could score well.

1 Like

@Stoops

You up

Yeh he looked good today. Not sure if he would have been there by my next pick

Thought McLennan was getting through to me, sadly not to be!

1 Like

@Birch19 you up

My mids are a looking a little shakey with injury/youth/form so wanted someone in the right age group with a bit of up side but with good odds of not being a donut. Bastinac has been in and out of the side but his jlt and neafl numbers are respectable and the young lions midfield feels like it is about to click. Hopefully it clicks for bastinac too.