BBFFL#2 2019 Discussion

Actually wow, bastinac is about 4 years older than I thought. Might have flubbed that one. Should have taken most improved, David Myers.

1 Like

Was never gonna pass me if he was still there, rebounding back in a crap team.

We done for the day?

Looks like it. Birch is showing as online on the draft page but it’s been like that for quite a while.

@No_5 is up, if still up. If that makes sense.

@comebackhirdy is up and i’m off to bed.

I considered both Cunningham and Riolo over my last two picks. The desire for another C probably squeezed Rioli out and Cuningham and Watson was basically a coin toss.

Looking at Cuningham’s numbers today I’m not sure I got that call right. Rioli’s game last night was off the charts for him, hope he has a few more of them for you @saladin

2 Likes

Good luck with the draft folks!

@The_Ant sorry about that squad, you’ve had to keep players I’d forgotten I even had. The plight of the rebuilding team I guess. You were a top four team two of the last three years though!

3 Likes

Back to you @Birch19

Up again @Aceman

I hadn’t realised a boy band member had nominated for the draft. Well spotted, @The_Ant

He has really transformed his body shape and fitness, which should obviously help him get to more contests. More importantly, I’m hoping it translates to less hamstring problems, as he shouldn’t be as fatigued. I also think he’d be a prime beneficiary of the 6/6/6 rule, less congestion to work in. I was quite worried his jlt2 performance would kill any chance of getting through to me.

He’s a risky pick, but I think clearly in WC best 22 if fit.

1 Like

Good get.

And damn you! :grinning:

1 Like

7 picks until I’m up again. Not sure where to go.

Waiting for @Crazy_Bomber to take one off my list!

1 Like

Neither of the King boys taken. Show’s how little we respect KPP.

With the 6/6/6 rule they may be back in vogue soon.

Everyones online except for Crazy Bomber who’s turn it is.

CB when is your next work break? It’s every 4 hours at Maccas right?

2 Likes

If it makes you feel any better, whilst he didn’t do much playing as a forward on the weekend. He earnt the game on the back of being one of Brisbane’s best in the NEAFL the week prior.

1 Like

and away we go.

1 Like

@Stoops is up

Pick made. Gone with big Archie Smith. Possibly slightly too early, but I think he would’ve been gone by my next pick which is in the 100s.

Hoping that will lock up my ruck stocks for the next 5 years as my side like the Lions will transition from Stef Martin through to Smith.