BBFFL#2 2019 Discussion

Actually wow, bastinac is about 4 years older than I thought. Might have flubbed that one. Should have taken most improved, David Myers.

1 Like

Was never gonna pass me if he was still there, rebounding back in a crap team.

We done for the day?

Looks like it. Birch is showing as online on the draft page but itā€™s been like that for quite a while.

@No_5 is up, if still up. If that makes sense.

@comebackhirdy is up and iā€™m off to bed.

I considered both Cunningham and Riolo over my last two picks. The desire for another C probably squeezed Rioli out and Cuningham and Watson was basically a coin toss.

Looking at Cuninghamā€™s numbers today Iā€™m not sure I got that call right. Rioliā€™s game last night was off the charts for him, hope he has a few more of them for you @saladin

2 Likes

Good luck with the draft folks!

@The_Ant sorry about that squad, youā€™ve had to keep players Iā€™d forgotten I even had. The plight of the rebuilding team I guess. You were a top four team two of the last three years though!

3 Likes

Back to you @Birch19

Up again @Aceman

I hadnā€™t realised a boy band member had nominated for the draft. Well spotted, @The_Ant

He has really transformed his body shape and fitness, which should obviously help him get to more contests. More importantly, Iā€™m hoping it translates to less hamstring problems, as he shouldnā€™t be as fatigued. I also think heā€™d be a prime beneficiary of the 6/6/6 rule, less congestion to work in. I was quite worried his jlt2 performance would kill any chance of getting through to me.

Heā€™s a risky pick, but I think clearly in WC best 22 if fit.

1 Like

Good get.

And damn you! :grinning:

1 Like

7 picks until Iā€™m up again. Not sure where to go.

Waiting for @Crazy_Bomber to take one off my list!

1 Like

Neither of the King boys taken. Showā€™s how little we respect KPP.

With the 6/6/6 rule they may be back in vogue soon.

Everyones online except for Crazy Bomber whoā€™s turn it is.

CB when is your next work break? Itā€™s every 4 hours at Maccas right?

2 Likes

If it makes you feel any better, whilst he didnā€™t do much playing as a forward on the weekend. He earnt the game on the back of being one of Brisbaneā€™s best in the NEAFL the week prior.

1 Like

and away we go.

1 Like

@Stoops is up

Pick made. Gone with big Archie Smith. Possibly slightly too early, but I think he wouldā€™ve been gone by my next pick which is in the 100s.

Hoping that will lock up my ruck stocks for the next 5 years as my side like the Lions will transition from Stef Martin through to Smith.