And back over to @Aceman
COME ON ACEMAN, GOD
■■■■■■■■. I was just about to leave work.
Just pick Tom Bugg and be done with it.
2 picks to go. Have only one player in mind. Fingers are crossed.
you’re up @fogdog
Best of luck with Birchall. Spent the year on my list last year without getting close to even playing a game.
Always feel a little ill when drafting a Collingwood player.
You’re up @Crazy_Bomber
@Maxx - your go
Not sure who’s next but it’s there go lol
@ivan is up
I’ve drafted Lincoln McCarthey.
career best numbers in the jlt, there might be a spot for him this year at Brisbane if he stays fit.
@The_Melkman you up
Over to @TrevorBix
Edit: too late. You’re up @No_5
How many you got left @saladin ?
3, i think.
I’m just wondering when you’re picking Marty?
We heard he may have toured some other facilities. All’s fair though.