BBFFL#2 2019 Discussion

Sorry gents, out to dinner, I’m done now, hopefully didn’t hold it up too long.

Brilliant.

1 Like

@fogdog trotters are up

1 Like

Next.
If it’s 30 players in total I think I’m done.

2 Likes

@No_5

Super job on knocking over the draft inside 5 days. Only the LTI picks to go.

@The_Melkman are you able to try and amend the order so Wezza can take his pick? I’m struggling to change it given I’ve only got my phone

Can’t seem to change it either mate. The edit draft order bit just tells me I can’t edit because the draft has started. Only way I can see is by editing the draft selections in rd 31 until wezza’s next pick.

Might just be easiest for Wez to pick on here and then edit later.

Have we finished the draft now?

all but you, charity case.

1 Like

Do I take an LTI pick?

Nah we actually have another four LTI picks before you mate :joy:

Stoops
No. 5
Aceman
Fogdog

…then you

Those four coaches can pick through UF

1 Like

Looks like you took Hamish Brayshaw on UF?

dagnammit bix! :smiley:

what a shambles.

Once @wezza tells me who he wants as his LTI pick up I’ll finalise the draft by filling the last spots and then remove these players post activation of the league.

Lachie Plowman please.

1 Like

Everything should be good to go on UF now. Let me know if you find any issues.

5 Likes

Can we confirm prior to season kick off we will be implementing the return games policy that was agreed to last season but never implemented?

I’m guessing the fixture has something to do with this :rofl:

Yes I will amend the fixture. I think the only fair way to do it is ensure teams don’t play two top teams from the prior season in their double up games. I had tried to work out a method to make it equal but it just doesn’t work.

@TrevorBix maybe you have a way of equally sharing 2 return fixtures between 18 to ensure no one is worse off.

It’s the same every year for me. Return games against at least 1 grand finalist and always 2 against top 4 teams from previous years.

Imo the fairest and also most exciting way to do this is to make the 2 return games against the 2 closest coaches (By wins) to you on the ladder. There is a very good chance that those 2 return games could be what decides many ladder positions and who makes top 8, 4, wooden spoon etc.

Alternatively they could be based on last seasons ladder finish.

1 Like