BBFFL#2 2019 Discussion

Just a small addendum (correct me if I’m wrong Sal), if you trade for a player who is already injured you cannot put them on LTI. If they get injured after you trade for them, LTI as usual.

2 Likes

Yes! Only the original coach gets the LTI benefit.

1 Like

Can I please LTI Naismith and Scharenberg?

Pending JLT form, some of these lads won’t be on my list. There’s a couple of interesting prospects from a FF perspective (imo, of course) who may be of interest to some squads.

Jordan Roughead (R/F)
Dan Rioli C
G Horlin Smith C
E. Betts F
M. Gleeson B

1 Like

Naismith is meant to be back in the first 6 weeks of the season according to Longmire.

However this will be @saladin’s call

Scharenberg won’t be a problem.

Let’s wait a few weeks with Naismith, he’s lineball but any sort of setback will make him a likely. Raise it again just before the draft.

And to all coaches:

Looks like Red wants me to run the LTI list so:

LTI submissions must be via PM. Not in the general threads.

3 Likes

Thanks mate! I did throw you under the bus there.

1 Like

Lol. All good mate. I figured I’d be doing it.

1 Like

If you’d like another coach to run the LTI list Sal, I could takeover if needed.

Hi everyone, how do I find out players not on lists?

There’s no easy way until keeper lists are submitted and Red will send out a spreadsheet of all available players.

Obviously pretty much anyone from last year’s AFL draft(s) will be available. You can also check out the thread with “Current squads” listed for each team to see who isn’t currently available but may be gettable via trade.

All good mate. You two do a lot of work behind the scenes, at least this way I’m making some sort of contribution.

Nah I’m pretty sure that’s just redbull :joy:

Had my head out of this for while and missed these updates. Spewing I’ve missed out on libba. Oh well welcome to the new coaches.

Can someone explain exactly how the utility is going to work.

It’s just that your 18th player can be anyone - mid, forward, back or ruck. UF has an option for this (see below), so you can just drag a player to that spot without any restrictions and they’ll score as usual.

If your utility doesn’t play they can be replaced by the first player on the bench, no matter what position the interchange player plays in.

4 Likes

Broomhead and Harry Marsh seem to have disappeared from my list. Both were taken as FA’s at some point though broomhead was lying obviously. I hadn’t planned on keeping broomhead but hadn’t made up my mind yet on Marsh.

Man I lost a lot of players through retirement this year.

Likely delistees at this point :slight_smile:

Liam Jones
Jermain Jones
Jeremy Townsend
Robbie Fox
Stephen Motlop
Tim broomhead#

#see above

Possibly Jack Lonnie too though I’m leaning towards keeping him.

I’d actually need to trade in a few before I could delist all of those guys. Fox, Motlop and Lonnie are first in line to be retained.

The Swans have though - they’ve delisted him.

2 Likes

Ah, totally overlooked that. Lol