BBFFL#2 2019 Discussion

Hey mate you’ve already made the call on Broomhead

Well there you go, can’t remember doing that. No regrets.

1 Like

Just realised that if I delist Motlop, and I probably will, Ross will be the only player left from pazza’s squad that I inherited at the start of 2017.

To be fair to Paz I traded out a number of his players for good picks and young talent along the way, well 4 actually ; Hurley, Tuohy, blicavs, Mumford. The other 20 on my initial squad were delisted over the last two years

1 Like

It’s a fair rebuild. You definitely made some positive strides last year.

Hopefully this time next year it will be the first time I face real challenges when doing my keeper list.

1 Like

Oh the memories:

S. Ross SK - C
M. Blicavs GE - C
S. Mumford GWS - R
S. Motlop GE - F
M. Hurley ES - B
J. Gibson HW - B
T. Bell BL - F
B. Hartung HW - C
Z. Tuohy GE - B
W. Langford HW - C
P. Puopolo HW - F
M. Hallahan GC - C
J. Lonergan GC - C
C. Pedersen ME - F
M. White PA - C,F
C. Menadue RI - C
M. Taberner FR - F
Y. Eades ES - F
T. Lonergan GE - B
J. Schache BL - F
L. Casboult CA - F
B. Stratton HW - B
T. Barrass WC - B
D. Rioli RI - F

1 Like

Pazza always loved a key position player.

1 Like

Seriously, all the new coaches should feast their eyes on that before they complain about the state of their lists.

1 Like

I take it back, my list is the second worst I’ve seen…

3 Likes

I count 11 kps including ruckmen. To be fair Mumford, Gibson, Hurley and blicavs scored very well at various stages but not with me.

1 Like

Pick 41 - given this was @The_Ant’s original pick.

1 Like

At least your best player isn’t Logan Austin!

3 Likes

What sort of player will I be hopeful of picking up with my first 2 picks, 2 & 20? Better than Logan Austin?

1 Like

As a guide you can look at the previous drafts. You tend to see the high end draft picks go early and then the better discards before moving into a mix based on individual team requirements.

Here is last year’s draft results

And 2017

https://discourse.bomberblitz.com/t/bbffl-2-draft-picks-only-please-keep-discussion-to-other-thread/9851/183

https://discourse.bomberblitz.com/t/2015-bbffl-2-draft-picks-only-use-other-thread-for-discussion/2323/182

Below players still available if anyone is interested. All but Preuss going for pretty much any pick upgrade :).

Name Avg.
Braydon Preuss ® 0
Jordan Dawson © 67
Luke Brown (B) 62
Jason Castagna (F) 55
Cam McCarthy (F) 49
1 Like

Hey @redbull any chance we can get draft order thread updated? :slight_smile:

I have updated the draft thread. Word of warning is that I have done it manually on my phone so let me know if there are any issues.

1 Like

I traded pick 9 to Melk.

Mine look right to me, thanks mate :slight_smile:

Fixed now. Thanks for pointing it out. Had done it down to the bottom.