BBFFL#2 2019 Discussion

Can you please thank Jack Ziebel for his Good Friday charity. Unfortunately it still won’t be enough to let me make a contest of it. Yeo and Lyons struggled to 100 together whereas in 2018 you could almost bank them for 200 combined points each week.

1 Like

Brad Hill getting tagged by De Boer today, so likely another low scorer on my team.

1 Like

They look to be cancelling each other out.

Walters has decided to extract his digit and is finally doing something

It appears young Jordan Dawson may be ‘breaking out’. Following up 93 with a juicy tonne this week.

Nice to see higgens papley and Cunningham all getting more midfield time toO. Now please don’t rush to take their forward/back status UF

Actually one more touch from higgens and this tigers Swans game will be a 4 tonne game

1 Like

He got a promotion this week - he took the wing vacated by McInerney. Slowly moving closer to his probable long-term inside mid role.

1 Like

Reckon my drafting last year looks good. Brayshaw, worpel, tabener, constable are all proving great picks

4 Likes

He also rolled back to be the spare, which helps his possession tally too.

1 Like

Constable was about 20 right?

He’s a lovely kick and a good size. I thought Kennedy replacement originally but is starting to look more like an Andrew embly.

Assuming the emergencies come in after the final game I’m on track for a new PB here

1 Like

Get on the Bulls for the spoon. Milera now gone for a while. About the only player to have actually improved this year. Getting to 1300 each week now becoming a pipe dream.

Hmm. Looks like 1493 isn’t going to be enough for the win. That’s a tad harsh. I’m expecting T Kelly and Morrison to manage 120. If I’d gone with Ballard over Marchbank I’d have been a better chance.

@ivan 1450 Vs 1452 with a qtr to go.

First off I never thought I would score 1450 this season.
Secondly if I did I didn’t think I would lose.

3 Likes

28 point lead with a quarter to go. Just need GAJ to better Roughy

The steak is over :frowning: I lost by 1 fcking point!

1 Like

Boo-yah

1 Like

Good game.

Have the emergency rules changed? Robertson was my first name defender emergency but it had pulled in a C instead. Does this have something to do with the utility being a D and getting dragged over there? Weird. Annoying because of Robertson comes in as emergency I break 1500 for the first time.

Anyway pretty sure it is a pb so can’t complain

This is a disaster…Cousins wtf were you doing?