BBFFL#2 2019 Discussion

Would have to be a pretty nice package to snag that #2 pick.

2 Likes

Donā€™t be afraid to suggest a trade for my prized number 1 player - Logan Austin!
Yes you read that right Iā€™m williing to trade my best player.

2 Likes

BBFFL#2 Coaching Announcement

With the season fast approaching, itā€™s with a tinge of sadness that I announce another coaching change for 2019. Unfortunately for our competition @dbeas has taken on a second job and as a result felt he could no longer provide the effort and commitment our league requires.

But from the darkest hour a new beginning sprouts. So itā€™s with a little trepidation and a lot of excitement that I announce that Blitz royalty in @fogdog will be joining BBFFL#2. Welcome mate and all the best for the season.

On a separate note, remember trading finishes this Friday at 6pm. So get those trades locked away ASAP. Then our list of 20 keepers are due by 10pm Saturday night.

2 Likes

Welcome foggy!

3 Likes

My advice - have trade discussions with @fogdog. Over years of watching BBFFL#1 from afar Iā€™ve seen him make incredibly reasonable, even generous deals. Heā€™s also been a pleasure to negotiate with in the NBA fantasy league.

Obviously this advice is not for @TrevorBix, who is the most unpleasant thing about this league, and the reason I left.*

*not true

4 Likes

Welcome foggy!

Not directed at you particularly, but Iā€™ve got a few players around the edge of my keepers who others might be interested in.

Roughly in descending order of cost with their 2018 averages:
George Hewett C 66
Matt Guelfi C 63
Riley Bonner B 60
Callum Brown F 60 - 20 touches in the first JLT
David Cuningham B 42 - kicked three goals against us and will probably become a BF at some point
Thomas Cole B 54 - scored 90 in the first JLT
Sam Draper R

Welcome aboard, Fog.

1 Like

Welcome @fogdog, glad to have you onboard.

1 Like

Hey RB,
Are you able to update the list here with the new coaches?

I have updated the coaches names in the squad thread. The squads donā€™t reflect the latest trades yet.

1 Like

Disappointed thatā€™s not true.

1 Like

Not enough Seedsman Times.

Some new coaches should make for a good welcome to the league article.

1 Like

Draft order is now updated to reflect Fogdogā€™s picks.

I hear heā€™s out for the season. Iā€™ve got pick 180 - how does that sound? :wink:

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

Draft -> Edit Draft Selections

1 Like

PM sent.

seems Eggs borrowed from the Essendon playbook of only recruiting Half Back Flankers.

Here are my delistings.
Ryan Lester B 64
Mitch Crowden F 42
James Rose F 41
Nick Smith B 59
Daniel McKenzie B 55
Billly Frampton R 52
Connor Menadue B 49
Tom Murphy B 42
Liam Baker F 38

Feel free to make outlandish offers.

2 Likes

My likely delistees:

T.Duman (B)
J.Joyce (B)
M.Broadbent (B)
S.Wright (B)
M.Dea (B)
P.Lipinski (F/C)
D.Armitage (F/C)
J.Smith (F)

Will accept any pick 8th round or earlier for any of the above.

Trading closes in 3 minutes! Any Shiel deals floating around?