BBFFL#2 2019 Discussion

And we are done.

I will try to find time tonight to post the final draft order and then will update the order in UF.

Can we get extensions?

Fogdog hasn’t responded in 12 hours!

Nope.

I had an offer on the table with him as well.

Bit rough seeing he only joined a couple of days ago.

I’d be fine to give another 24 hours for trades involving Fog given how late he joined (as someone who has 0 fires in the Fog fire :slight_smile: ).

I’m indifferent but I know we have never flexed the end period previously so we don’t want to open up a loop hole for future periods.

1 Like

I don’t object to a 24hr ext for fog trades (I’m not planning any more trades)

Nah sorry, I’d agree to extend if redbull didn’t very clearly post yesterday that the deadline was today at 6pm. But he did.

1 Like

You were offered a pick between 30-40 for Sam Gray?? You would have made out like a bandit!

Given that I have not been active in trade period for probably a few years now, I thought it was time to try and make some things happen. Relatively happy for the time-being, but have to see how the draft plays out before making any firmer judgements.

In: Jake Melksham, Anthony Miles, Brett Deledio, Luke Hodge, Pick 58*, 72 & 102

Out: Jackson Trengove, Picks 25, 58*, 61, 151

*traded in, the on-traded

4 Likes

Please ensure your 20 keepers are nominated by 10pm Saturday evening. The preference is for them be selected in UF. Only post here as a back up.

Draft order is now finalised in this thread:

https://discourse.bomberblitz.com/t/2019-bbffl-2-final-draft-order/14947/2

2 Likes

How do we lodge keeper players on UF that we have traded in, but are not yet listed on our squad page so we can’t nominate them?

Just cut enough players so that your new players bring you up to 20 and Redbull will add them later.

3 Likes

still swaying back and forth on my 20th spot, lol.

Keepers (already lodged on UF)

Coniglio
D Martin
Sicily
Rockliff
Dahlhaus
J Cameron
May
J Berry
Newnes
Hartlett
Pittard
S Hill
Lobbe
S Reid (Syd)
Mayne
Boyd
Melksham
Miles
Deledio
Hodge

1 Like

How do I do this on UF?

Log on to UF.

Where it says “my teams and leagues” choose BBFFL#2.

Once there you will see a countdown clock and below that a “Nominate players” button.

Click that and the make sure there is a tick in each player you want to KEEP and make sure once you are happy with your 20 you hit “save changes” down the bottom.

Wouldn’t hurt to go back and check that it has all saved as you wanted also.

Also don’t forget to leave enough room for the players you are trading in, so in your case you can only keep 18.

6 Likes

Thanks, that was helpful.
No way would I have found the nominate players option myself.

3 Likes