Cafegerat 1335 defeated Vandrs 1329
Come Back Hirdy 1403 defeated The Melkman 1394
Don to Death 970 lost to Birch19 1504
Saladin 1437 lost to TrevorBix 1459
The Ant 1166 lost to No. 5 1188
Ivan 1472 defeated maxx 1073
Crazy Bomber 1470 defeated Stoops 1214

Not your fault mate.
My forwards are clearly under-stocked and would take a hammering against wez or Birch anyway. Personally I’ll blame Josh Kennedy who has managed 21, 15 and 41 in his last three games. I have no forwards and I’m still considering delisting him.

And I’ve got Aceman in my other double up game, so it’s a very real possibility you take my spot in the top four.

Really need Menegola, Franklin and McLean to come back into their sides ASAP.

1 Like

BBFFL#2 Ladder After Round 18

2 Likes

of course I win the week I give up and decide to rebuild. Bad luck getting me the week I can actually field a full team!!

1 Like

Nah, it’s all good mate. I’m happy that we still posted a pretty decent score, despite some key players missing , and it took another good score to beat us.

1 Like

For 2019 there have been only 6 results decided by less than 10 points - 2 of them over the weekend. When you add in the 12 point margin and a 22 point win it certainly was one of the closer rounds for the year.

1 Like

I left Taylin Duman on the pine and cost myself 56 points aswell.

Playing supercoach so long I’m not used to these lockout rules and I reckon it’s cost me a few.

1 Like

Oh geez, thanks for bringing it up again!!

1 Like

Ladder predictor for the final?

I predict i lose in a prelim once again.

If that happens my prediction is @Bargey will return to Blitz to let you know about it.

1 Like

Injury and weddings not looking good this week

It’s always nice to see one of your young draftees pop their cherry.

Rhylee West making his debut this weekend.

2 Likes

Question: who have been the best finds you’ve had off the delisted free agents pool during the season (past years included)?

I got Levi Casboult earlier this year as he was F/B listed and a regular 22 player; last 5 weeks he has ave’d 83!

Dylan Clarke, Jack Lonie are clearly the pick of my 2019 crop. Will Hayward made my keepers list last year

1 Like

I got Jake Lloyd off the FA pile IIRC, obviously a few years ago now

4 Likes

Wow

The best one I remember in early days was Jamie Elliott. That was clearly before his body started failing him. But a forward averaging around 80 off the free agent pile was a good get.

It’s nothing on Jake Lloyd though.

I’ve had a few decent ones over the years. Only one currently in my 22 is Sydney Stack who I nabbed earlier this year.

Last year I got Jordans Dawson and Cunico, who I’ve since traded.

1 Like

I’m very happy with the Dawson trade. Cunico has been injured all yearb