BBL 14/15 Thread

Looked for a thread on this on here so decided to make one, if there is, someone please feel free to gurge/merge this thread.

Unlike some I am actually quite a big fan of the Big Bash and think it is a great initiative and exciting spectacle for viewers.

I am a Hurricanes supporter as I come from Tassie and last night witnessed the Stars cop a hiding of great proportions from one D.Sammy (far out, his display was exciting).

I am interested to see how the match unfolds tonight when the Heat take on the Thunder.

I think signing players such as Flintoff and Pietersen is great for the league (and yes, they may be arrogant flogs at the best of times) as they are/were great players in their own right and this is not to mention Kallis also joining in.

Hopefully my Hurricanes can take out the title once again :stuck_out_tongue:

Ahmed and Shakib are turning it square. Very ordinary T20 pitch…

Pattinson with 2 wickets off the first 2 balls of the Renegades vs Heat game.

Cant see any play tonight, chucking it down at the airport

There’ve been a few lusty blows in the game so far…

Carrrrn thunder

Mark Cosgrove is bigger than my house

What happens if they don’t finish?

1 point each.

A reply to: @Wrighty05 regarding QuoteLink

Freddie dropping the c-bomb on air tonight was very amusing

And nearly amusing was Gilchrist trying to suggest he’d actually said “cut”…

Freddie dropping the c-bomb on air tonight was very amusing

Batted very well did Fred, just got out for 46 off 30. Heat looking at a total around the 140-150 mark…

A reply to: @Alan_Noonan_10 regarding QuoteLink

Naturally I changed channels just after Maxwell got out, because I thought it was a foregone conclusion.
Maxwell out = Stars win, I assume?

Naturally I changed channels just after Maxwell got out, because I thought it was a foregone conclusion.

Havnt been following the comp much but who will be most affected with the WC squad announced tomorrow?
Would imagine it would rule quite a few players out of playing any further matches in the BBL due to warm up games

Classic ending!

Theatre!

We should of finished that ages before the end, but what a cluster last over, and a insane lot of events last ball

NOT OUT!!!

Come onnnnnnnn!!!

I have never ever seen a finish to a game like that ever.