BBL 14/15 Thread

I thought our bowling was appalling… The Heat are bettering it right now.

Cutting just bowled 3 wides in a row to finish his over although I thought he was a bit unlucky on the last one.

Dunk and Paine had 120 up in the 9th over for the opening stand. Now they only need 8.5 an over from here, as long as they keep wickets intact that should be a formality…

It was a awesome game last night, had everything. One of the best ive seen

Melbourne derby at Etihad. Hoping they close the roof with the storms coming in at around an hour before the start.

I was at Docklands a few years back in the summer for a RMIT graduation: lid on, maybe 5000 attendees, and top temp for the day of maybe thirty degrees. It was faint-inducing oppressive. If it gets humid late, the roof is closed, and it is packed…

I was invited last night — I said HELL NO!

Note to self: plenty of fluids.

Now that the Big Show is gone I just don’t feel interested any more…

Suck a fat one wade!!

Come on Stars

Laters Bravo, that is why you don’t give sendoffs as it can come back to bite you.

5-16 game over

BIG BIRD
BIIIIIIIIIG BIRD

Here he comes and he’s gonna bowl quick straight.

OUCH

Question for keen cricket observers: Why did Michael Beer only get one test? Every time I’ve seen him he looks a quite accomplished spinner, with plenty of cunning and guile. Certainly more proficient than any number of spinners (Lyon excepted) Australia has tried over recent years.

A reply to: @BAAKKEERRRR regarding QuoteLink

Question for keen cricket observers: Why did Michael Beer only get one test? Every time I've seen him he looks a quite accomplished spinner, with plenty of cunning and guile. Certainly more proficient than any number of spinners (Lyon excepted) Australia has tried over recent years.
I just never thought he was much good, nor do I rate Holland.

A reply to: @BAAKKEERRRR regarding QuoteLink

Question for keen cricket observers: Why did Michael Beer only get one test? Every time I've seen him he looks a quite accomplished spinner, with plenty of cunning and guile. Certainly more proficient than any number of spinners (Lyon excepted) Australia has tried over recent years.
In the selectors' defence none of the ohter spinenrs got much of a run either (Cullen Casson OKeefe Doherty etc)!!

I always like a tall spinner, he looked OK in both his Tests just didn’t really take wickets. WA picked up Agar as well 2? years ago, not sure Beer’s always getting a game with him around.

Need to get Lumb out he is looking incredibly dangerous

We are looking in a bit of trouble here. Really need to start hitting sone boundaries asap

Faulkner is an out and out star.

James ‘Clutch’ Faulkner

Goes bang. Love it

That six was massive.

You can’t hit them better than that.