Bellchambers on LTI

Hardy will be back up ruck. Has the leap

Oh yeah he has the leap. Just doesnt have the extra 20 kgs

Anyone else read the fluff article on Joe on the team website today that says Tinkerbell "is still at least three months from making his return." That reads as mid May at best, round 9 starts 15th May but not sure if there are any byes in that period. Hope the writer is wrong because otherwise they might just as well upgrade Thurlow now and put Peeto out of his misery.

Thomas Bellchambers ‏@_TommyBell_ 4h

4 weeks post ankle reco and I'm walking well. Looking forward to watching the boys play tonight. #runningin2weeks pic.twitter.com/SB8D04NWhW

BgoLaw_CAAAzPUd.jpg

Running in 2 weeks already?? Awesome!

Goodwin did say in his press conference that they would be without Bellchambers for the first month of the season which indicates a Round 5 return is being looked at.

question: tragedy for alex browne hope he comes back better than ever, but now we will have LTI x 2

steinberg

thurlow

or dell come on down? 2 of the 3 that is

Wouldn’t have thought Dell. Doesn’t offer much.

Wouldn't have thought Dell. Doesn't offer much.

2 words - Johnny Rayner.

I still wouldnt promote anyone. No hurry. Watch the preseason games, evaluate how belly is recovering at round 1, see what the balance of the side looks like and/or requires.

I wouldn't be saying anything about Dell performance in a negative sense, only a couple of seasons under his belt and has already played senior football. He has taken no 29 for a reason, defensive pressure in our forwardline also.....he laid a few good tackles against Gold Coast....lets watch him more the season before making assessments about him as a player.

Keep in mind Steinberg been on the list twice as long, second round pick and not a senior game yet, give Dell a chance.

Don't need to promote anyone just yet, especially in place of Browne. If we get stuck with TBell then obviously Thurlow would be the one but see how he goes in the next two matches plus any VFL games.

Wouldn't have thought Dell. Doesn't offer much.

2 words - Johnny Rayner.

Yep, watched him train. Agree.

4 weeks post ankle reco and I'm walking well. Looking forward to watching the boys play tonight. #runningin2weeks pic.twitter.com/SB8D04NWhW

BgoLaw_CAAAzPUd.jpg

No orange strides either, very impressive.

I wouldn't be saying anything about Dell performance in a negative sense, only a couple of seasons under his belt and has already played senior football. He has taken no 29 for a reason, defensive pressure in our forwardline also.....he laid a few good tackles against Gold Coast....lets watch him more the season before making assessments about him as a player.

Keep in mind Steinberg been on the list twice as long, second round pick and not a senior game yet, give Dell a chance.

Correct me if I'm wrong. Steinberg was on the main list for 2 years before being demoted. This is 2nd year on the Rookie list. It's Dellolio's 3rd. 

Both have shown glimpses and have the ingredients, but this does not maketh the player or justify a spot on the list.

Plenty of people on here have seen ALOT of  Stein and Dell So, Reality is they WILL be judged harshly this year.

And If they don't make it happen in 2014, they'll be delisted. 

Them's the Cold hard facts.

question: tragedy for alex browne hope he comes back better than ever, but now we will have LTI x 2
steinberg
thurlow

As unfortunate as this is for Browne, you would think this offers us the chance to have Thurlow on the senior list for the entire year as the third ruck option.

BgoLaw_CAAAzPUd.jpg
How is He supposed to run with just one leg?he has a stump for another leg!

steinberg
thurlow

As unfortunate as this is for Browne, you would think this offers us the chance to have Thurlow on the senior list for the entire year as the third ruck option.

Don't discount Ambrose as one of the upgrades. Might be clearer after the Port Adelaide game.

steinberg
thurlow

BRING HIM IN

steinberg
thurlow

Don't discount Ambrose as one of the upgrades. Might be clearer after the Port Adelaide game.
Looking forward to see what Ambrose offers.
Have seen enough of Dell to believe that the VFL is his place. And Steinberg, others must see something that I can't see in this guy.

I would still expect no promotion soon. The outside chance is Steinberg if they decide they want the medium tall while Belly is out to complement JD being in the ruck and they want him in over Hardy. If they use a smaller player to replace Belly I can see Jetta, Zerrett or Jerrett being ahead of or equal to Dell anyway. I’m assuming the three small forwards of Chappy, Winders and Kommer are a lock.
They would keep one slot free (Browne’s) all year probably in case they need Thurlow for cover.