Ben Cousins Goes Ape (again)

It’s already been heavily implied she’s a user

If you take illicit substances then out your kids in a car and drive them while thos drugs are in your system, you should be thrown the book at. Same with drink driving. Addict or not, one off offences, doesn’t matter. Ok maybe a bit ott saying they shouldn’t be allowed to be parents but it’s a betrayal of parental trust of a very high magnitude.

1 Like

She may have tested positive to a substance found in an over the counter cold & flu medication or something in a prescription medicine. we out here don’t know yet. And the thing about those road side drug tests is that unlike the test for alcohol, they only detect the presence of drugs, not the level of a drug that has been determined to cause impairment. It is a highly flawed test which its effectiveness should be debated quite frankly.

Again, It would be worth holding back before getting all judgmentally on this person.

4 Likes

Whatever

This is my United States of whatever

3 Likes

Lol, just because there are traces in your system doesn’t mean they’re still impairing you.

Of what?

If she was an ice addict herself you’d think it would have been brought up in court to discredit her testimony.

Not really. If the saga has taught us anything it’s not to jump to conclusions.

4 Likes

Ok.

No, there is a fair bit wrong with roadside drug testing IMO, but not that.

For all we know, which is not much, she could be on prescribed meds which are legal. However depending on dosage they can show up on a drug test. How do I know? It has happened to me.

2 Likes

Honestly who trusts the media to tell the whole story? We, the EFC players, were an excellent example of that.

1 Like

:astonished:

He made it to 40.
Good on him.
I’d have lost that bet.

2 Likes

Looks healthy (enough).
Do have to wonder why he’s getting a spray tan though lol. Bit random.

1 Like

Poster boy for ‘losing weight with e’s’

2 Likes

What’s the over/unders of him making 50?

Still has a reasonable compliment of teeth as far as I can tell. Fair effort.

2 Likes

Have to wonder why anybody gets spray tanned. Nothing more bizzare than seeing dark, obviously fake tanned people walking around the middle of winter.

1 Like

Prolly can’t afford his own home solarium anymore.