Ben Lennon

Truth be told, I dont watch enough of 13thmond to know if this blokes any good.

Only 21, plays hf/mid, wants out of the sinking ship

Anyone keen?

Would rather John Lennon

Maybe we should give him a shot.

Just Imagine.

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can…

Yes well I can actually at Richmond it happens all the time

Would rather John Lennon

Instant Karma’s gonna get you.

Would rather John Lennon

Would rather John Lennon

who?

Exactly

Whatever gets you through the night.

Imagine no possessions I wonder if you can...

Yes well I can actually at Richmond it happens all the time

Imagine theres no finals
Its easy for the tiges

Nine teams below them
Cos they have finished ninth

Nope not as good as langford/laverede

Imagine if it was John Lennon…

I’m saying “ono”.

Doesn’t give us an upgrade. I’m prepared to trust in what we’ve seen from our small and mid-sized forwards.

Lennon is actually a decent player who has been burdened with a club that couldn’t develop a film of skin on boiled milk.

Lennon is actually a decent player who has been burdened with a club that couldn't develop a film of skin on boiled milk.

If we could get him for peanuts (likely), then absolutely yes.

Lennon is actually a decent player who has been burdened with a club that couldn't develop a film of skin on boiled milk.
That is awesome.

I’m interested in any player we don’t need to give anything more than a 3rd round pick.

Ie. They’re either an average player or a delisted player which we poach through the PSD. Other than that… F*ck off.

Normally, people suggest players on here that I’ve never noticed before (eg. Crouch)… but I have noticed Lennon before… because he has caught my eye, and I liked what I saw. So I would definitely make enquiries.

He’d want to be cheap. There’s potential, but he was an upside pick at draft time and a couple of years at Richmond ain’t exactly turned him into a dominant force of the competition.

Tall midfielder/hff type, who doesn’t make the most of the ‘tall’ bit cos he’s not much chop overhead, nor of the ‘midfielder’ bit cos he doesn’t get much of the ball. More of an outside running player - but not particularly quick. Decisionmaking in space and disposal by foot is his strength - but again, he doesnt get enough of the ball to really make it sting.

He’s only managed 20 touches twice this year at VFL level. He’s only managed it at AFL level once in his entire career.

Would need to develop his tank and ability to accumulate the ball, maybe make a winger of him. You’d love it having him put it inside 50 a dozen times a game cos he uses it well - kicks long, flat, and accurate. Hasn’t got the acceleration or marking ability to be a permanent fwd - Laverde/Langford are far better than he is already, and redman would make a good argument to be too. Averages half a goal and 1 tackle per game in his 3 year AFL career. Pfft.

He'd want to be cheap. There's potential, but he was an upside pick at draft time and a couple of years at Richmond ain't exactly turned him into a dominant force of the competition.

Tall midfielder/hff type, who doesn’t make the most of the ‘tall’ bit cos he’s not much chop overhead, nor of the ‘midfielder’ bit cos he doesn’t get much of the ball. More of an outside running player - but not particularly quick. Decisionmaking in space and disposal by foot is his strength - but again, he doesnt get enough of the ball to really make it sting.

He’s only managed 20 touches twice this year at VFL level. He’s only managed it at AFL level once in his entire career.

Would need to develop his tank and ability to accumulate the ball, maybe make a winger of him. You’d love it having him put it inside 50 a dozen times a game cos he uses it well - kicks long, flat, and accurate. Hasn’t got the acceleration or marking ability to be a permanent fwd - Laverde/Langford are far better than he is already, and redman would make a good argument to be too. Averages half a goal and 1 tackle per game in his 3 year AFL career. Pfft.

So your saying we should trade pick 1 for him then?

i dont think he’s a genuine mid. poor mans lang/lav so dont think we need him

granted if he’s there at our second pick in the psd for whatever reason (cos hopefully we take jom with pick 1) then thats fine