Best Female Rock Singers

That 89 nrl promo should have been hammered on american TV prior to the NRLs vegas round.

Perfect advertisement

1 Like

Courtney is amazing!

1 Like

Band Maid are good, but Saiki is just a little princess in the royalty of rock singers.

PJ Harvey and Beth Gibbons capture the essence of the divine feminine sense of longing, betrayal, and suppression better than any others I can think of off hand. You fall in love, not so much with them, but with something eternal and mystical.

3 Likes

My favourite track of hers, live. She just rocks.

6 Likes

melissa etheridge

Sorry can’t post my video, but she still plays this on her current tour. Saw her in Prague last October

2 Likes

Adam Levine

chick from skid row

1 Like

She’s actually pretty good, Adam Levine is ■■■■

Obviously not my all time…
But modern…
She gives me Janis vibes.

1 Like

Speaking of Janis this is my favourite song and performance as done by her at the Monterey festival. This left quite an impression on a young 16 year old Captain when l saw the film one Sunday night at the Palais during its initial theatrical release back in 1968. It was on a Sunday night and we didn’t have enough time to get the last Frankston train. Instead we took the train from Balaclava to Hampton and walked the 3 miles home, talking music the entire way home.

One helluva bit of bass playing!

Great topic !
Bit old school me.
Ann Wilson
Debbie Harry

My favs

1 Like

Putting whatever happened between Brady and Josh and Broady and Tim aside, and the fact she’s a Melbournian with a pretty fake American accent, her voice in terms of punk rock and alt rock is amazing.

2 Likes

Heading to Spotify to check out more of their songs! Thanks.

1 Like

If anyone’s going to Knotfest soon make sure to check out Halestorm’s set, Lzzy Hale will not disappoint.

Number 1, if you like bass playing try this one

MISA was on fire.

1 Like

Lizzy Hale and the Hu Band with Song of Women is top notch.

1 Like