Best Win 2013

Oh mang! That Anzac day game. That wast top 4 sort of stuff!!

Winderlich and Gumby in the zone!!!!!!

Jobe and Goddard unstop a bull.

Myers and Howlett, Heppell, goooood.

Yeahhhhh

A couple of ■■■■ teams will get knocked out of the finals this weekend. What a pathetic end for them. I’d love to see Carlton get their pants pulled down but I would also briefly tune into SEN on Monday at 9 am just to hear the pain in KB and Patrick Smiths voices if Richmond were to go down.

Equally, the Morning Show, or whatever the ■■■■ its called, and MMM ■■■■ breakfast (ill never forgive them for putting that bogus Bombers players mother to air) could be enthralling listening come Monday.

My point is that looking at the list of Bombers games this year, there are some absolute crackers in there. It was very rare that the game wasn’t the highlight of my week (sorry Mrs James!).

So we might have won a final… Fkn Meh… When it comes to bang for buck, my club delivered in spades this season.

For what its worth, I thought our win v Richmond was very very underrated. The Tiges were flying at the time, and our maniacal pressure and tacking made them drop their collective bundles. I thought it was a fantastic performance, but the fact that the game itself was an average spectacle detracted from how good we were that night.

Spot on. They were playing good footy even though they lost the previous three weeks (Pies, Freo away and Cats) and were confident they could beat us due to their record.

I don't even think they were in the game at all, we completely shut them down and for the first time in about 10 years it actually looked like that not only did we have our own game plan, but we also had game plans to combat particular teams and focus on their strengths and weaknesses and expose them.

I voted for the Freo game.  Unbelievable victory with so much stacked against us.  Anzac day and both Carltank games were great too.  I think the West Coast game would definitely in the mix.  All in all there were more memorable wins this season than any for quite some time.

Voted for the WC game, but could have been any one of 6-7 wins we had. Best season for wins since 2009

Would have to be against Freo - down by 6 goals at half time, then got up and won in an epic last quarter… best game I went too this year!

When we kicked the last few on ANZAC day I didn't cheer. I just stood up and looked around the 'G and breathed it all in.

Yeah same, Just held my arms out in a "Is there no one else" Type of stance!

ANZAC day.  Listening to everyone chant was spine tingling; which erupted after Jobe's epic break-away-from-pack goal.  Also got a great deal of satisfaction watching the foul mouth, pirate hookers behind me leave early after having listened to them all day.

A very close second was the Freo win.

We had a few comeback wins this year but the Freo one was first and what Hirdy had to go through before all that made the win even sweeter.

When we kicked the last few on ANZAC day I didn't cheer. I just stood up and looked around the 'G and breathed it all in.

Must be something about that an Anzac day, it was my reaction to the Pies supporter behind me mouthing off all day in 09.

ANZAC day for me, i'd drank a bottle of red by half time and generally embarassed myself and posted some comments on BLITZ that were probably more random than usual....but we built the FILTH

;)

That last quarter was something else, my favourite memory just about. Between the chant, Jobe's goal and subsequent run to the bench, the post match, farking unbelievable.

Vs eagles. You had to be there to appreciate the tension and what’s seemed like a world against us.

The first Carlton game.

Because I punched a chair when they kicked a goal and spent the last quarter with my shoulder dislocated smashing down beers before my brother drove me to the hospital for a few hours.

Was a very exciting game.

Close seconds, obviously ANZAC Day, Freo and second Carlton game.

Easily Freo game for me... monkey off our backs and the emotion from everyone in the room after the game made it that much more special.

Both the Carlton wins, though it felt good, we were out played by a team out side the 8 for most of the both games.

West Coast had 6 odd main players missing. We should have belted them. Only managed to scrape in.

Adelaide win felt good at the time but again it was shown over the year that they were also non-finals team.

Freo win for me stands head and shoulder above any win this year. Down by 37 and completely being outplayed in the wet, and the pressure being put on our players by Freo was just incredible. Not sure how we won that. Top 3 side, playing at their home ground, best win this year.

dNF8Sta.gif

ANZAC day.  Listening to everyone chant was spine tingling; which erupted after Jobe's epic break-away-from-pack goal.  Also got a great deal of satisfaction watching the foul mouth, pirate hookers behind me leave early after having listened to them all day.

A very close second was the Freo win.

We had a few comeback wins this year but the Freo one was first and what Hirdy had to go through before all that made the win even sweeter.

I had a couple of Pie supporters ribbing me all day about how they'd console me when they smashed us. Conspicuously absent during the last quarter. Made it even better.

dNF8Sta.gif

I gave him zero chance.

Zero.

I voted for the Freo game. I loved it. It was amazing.

Freo, but there were was a bit of competition. Can't wait for the next win. Dr Reid maybe and then the real thing.