Big buddy problem in Sydney?

Longmire is under pressure

Who?

Interesting to see how they function once Reid and Tippo come back into the side.

Who?

HORSE

Sydney are in a hole at the moment. started season 1 win 3 losses and face freo next week. An undermanned Freo they should beat, but that is no easy task as we saw.

Swans are missing Goodes, Tippett and Reid at the moment.
Are there chances of finishing top 4 gone?
Has the game passed Okeefe? should he retire now and avoid spending the rest of the year in and out of the reserves?
Longmire is under pressure, due to Buddy, media seem more interested in swans, plsu they aren't performing as we expected.

Why would Longmire be under pressure due to Buddy? Did he recruit him, or Tippett? Or do you mean the media are more interested in the Swans because of Buddy's acquisition? The first option is nonsensical, your meaning is not clear.

Sydney are in a hole at the moment. started season 1 win 3 losses and face freo next week. An undermanned Freo they should beat, but that is no easy task as we saw.

Swans are missing Goodes, Tippett and Reid at the moment.
Are there chances of finishing top 4 gone?
Has the game passed Okeefe? should he retire now and avoid spending the rest of the year in and out of the reserves?
Longmire is under pressure, due to Buddy, media seem more interested in swans, plsu they aren't performing as we expected.

Why would Longmire be under pressure due to Buddy? Did he recruit him, or Tippett? Or do you mean the media are more interested in the Swans because of Buddy's acquisition? The first option is nonsensical, your meaning is not clear.

He would've at least had to give the green light.  Whether that warrants him receiving pressure is another question entirely.

Who?

HORSE

Most forgettable premiership coach since Chris Scott.

Who?

HORSE

Didn't bomba and roosy coached those premierships.

l don't care about any off field issues he may or may not have, unless it impacts on his form. The absence of Tippett means he has to shoulder a greater workload and gets more attention on the field. l love to watch him play, his agility is first rate, but that doesn't mean l want the whole Sydney plan to succeed. Their recruiting means they should feature heavily in the finals and be flag contenders, anything less than that can be considered a failure.

But their recruiting has always been based on poaching, not drafting, and having the extra 10% on top of everyone else the key factor.
Now they don't have that, and furthermore have a quarter of their cap tied up in two blokes who don't look like paying off.
They've snookered themselves, and it's glorious to watch. I hope Buddy's Sydney career goes less well than Dekka's did.

Who?

HORSE

No way.

Loved that flag.

The bloke who coaches a GF win over Hawthorn is my kind of guy.

Their whole history has been one of poaching players.

Lockett

Hall

Tippett

Buddy

Good to see its biting them on their ■■■■ and that they shot themselves in the foot with losing COLA.

■■■■ that club

Their whole history has been one of poaching players.
Lockett
Hall
Tippett
Buddy
Good to see its biting them on their ■■■■ and that they shot themselves in the foot with losing COLA.
fark that club

Yet:
Sold Longmire and some other bloke from Wagga as his stablemate, to Norf, for $10k.
Would've been a handy investment.

Looks like Buddy has no Buddies atm at Sydney, until he kicks a bag of 8 or more!

Until then the pressure will keep mounting and mounting until he either kicks a bag or breaks down physically or mentally.

I back mental physical injury at 3-1, 8 goals at 6-1 and a mental fatigue thing at 10-1.

Who?

HORSE

HORSE

Who?
HORSE
HORSE

Do you mean HORSEY?

im loving this. this could be the biggest dud deal in AFL history. knowing buddy though hell have poor form up until ONE single game where he kicks 6+ and then the media will be worshiping his as a god as usual.

overrated player, hawthorn play better without him and i hear hes an awful bloke in person as well.

Doubt that Longmire will be under any pressure. Premiership coaches usually get at least close to 10 years at that club. And then they still have currency and get about 5 years at another club.

Not really surprised that Sydney is struggling. I couldn't understand their list management.

Franklin has been less than stellar for 2 years. A five year contract should raise eyebrows.

They jettisoned Mumford and White leaving Pyke as their only ruckman. (I suppose they presumed Tippett would play occasional relief.)

But given their strength has been stoppages and the age of Goodes and O'Keefe - and the loss of Bolton - a lot of responsibility has been dropped on Mitchell and Parker.

I wonder if the Franklin and Tippett deals have eroded the Swanboner spirit.

Doubt that Longmire will be under any pressure. Premiership coaches usually get at least close to 10 years at that club. And then they still have currency and get about 5 years at another club.

Alan Joyce got sacked pretty quickly after winning 2 premierships.

Alan Joyce got sacked pretty quickly after winning 2 premierships.

So did Malcom Blight

Not really surprised that Sydney is struggling. I couldn't understand their list management.

Franklin has been less than stellar for 2 years. A five year contract should raise eyebrows.

They jettisoned Mumford and White leaving Pyke as their only ruckman. (I suppose they presumed Tippett would play occasional relief.)

But given their strength has been stoppages and the age of Goodes and O'Keefe - and the loss of Bolton - a lot of responsibility has been dropped on Mitchell and Parker.

I wonder if the Franklin and Tippett deals have eroded the Swanboner spirit.

Great post!