Big Sammy Draper - #1 ruckman now #2 (from May 24)

Continuing the discussion from Big Sammy Draper - #1 ruckman now #2 (Part 1) - #10164 by astro_bomber.

Previous discussions:

Thought the previous thread got locked :smile:

Big Sammy thread reaches 10,000 posts. Who would have thunked it?

I got champed the other day from a guy who thought I was “undermining” him when he was selling very expensive sports memorabilia.

Ok I was but anyone charging a grand for a jumper they paid 300 bucks for through the salvos needs exposing.

Screenshots are fun. Mitch Charles. He sells a lot of overpriced stuff around Melbourne. The few dealings I’ve had with him have been very shady to say the least.

Up next, dodgy builders and how your dream home can become a nightmare.

Yeah I don’t really agree with ppl posting on peoples posts when they are trying to sell something ripoff or not. I see a lot of stuff in the car selling pages and yeah if you aren’t interested in buying just don’t comment but that’s just me. Things like “I’ll give you $500 for scrap metal”

Goldy: 10 000 hit outs
Draper: 10 000 posts

9 Likes

You guys are so friggin’ dumb.

So.
Friggin’.
Dumb.

Scott in his presser spoke about how disappointed he was in Draper. And that Draper is very clear about how disappointed he is with him.

Said it’s taken Essendon a long time to build up some respect, and Draper caused a loss of respect.

Mentioned it was over the line and disrespectful behaviour too.

He really has become a negative. Very quickly.

If only Brad had the same disappointment over Tarryn.

8 Likes

Underrated post

Don’t get it. People get paid in the media to say the same ■■■■.

His carry on after the crows was a lot more problematic.

Bevo stuff is just wank.

3 Likes

I agree. The football industry takes itself way too seriously.

4 Likes

Thought we missed him last night.

1 Like

Absolutely a punishment.

There’s nothing formulic to prove it and the numbers might not back it up, but Goldstein isn’t as effective without Draper in the side.

2 Likes

Absolutely.

Draper and Goldy creates a point of difference in the ruck to try and gain a mismatch. Either with the opposition first ruck or the backup ruck.
It also benefits Draper who isn’t exactly fit enough to run out a full game.
It also allows Goldy to go a bit harder while he’s on the ground and he doesn’t need to ‘pace himself’ to finish out the game.

It won’t work every game. But it should benefit us in 75% of the games we play this year.