Big Sammy Draper - #1 ruckman now #2 (Part 1)

It would be a phenomenal effort if he forces his way into the senior side this year.

1 Like

Only way it happens is if we are out of the finals race and he comes in for a taste in the last 2 or 3 games.

DRAPES2ROCKY2CHOPS

4 Likes

To be fair, what he has already achieved this year has been a phenomenal effort. I wonder where his limits are and when he will flatten off or slow progress, because on current trajectory he is the best player ever by the end of 2018.

5 Likes

I don’t think he has any limits. Could be our first limitless player ever.

2 Likes

I still remember Simons first game in the 2s. Took a screamer in the goal square at the Reynolds stand end.

That 1 goal against StKilda came after he stood on someone’s shoulders in the forward pocket and took a grab. We all knew we had a player from that moment.

2 Likes

Big boy Draper boy

1 Like

I think he could dematerialise and become a god.

3 Likes

You know, it’s not often “apotheosis” is a word that would be appropriate in a player thread, and yet here we are.

I think his arrival could herald the ten biblical plagues of egypt

1 Like

his ability to transcend the physical plain of existence was one of the highlights I liked most from his you tube clip.

3 Likes

The most messiahary messiah since Courtney Johns.

4 Likes

Jesus Christ. This place will never learn.

In the gloom of Punt Rd oval, … he did seem to have a glow around him.

in the infamous words of the virgin mary “come again?”

1 Like

He’s not the messiah he’s a very naughty boy.

4 Likes

It’s not often I come across a word on blitz i have NFI on, and yet …

2 Likes

I’d have guessed the ‘theo’ relates to a god, and guessing that ‘apo’ is the root for apostle, or follower, but yeah…I’d have to check the dictionary for the exact meaning.

Edit…and I’d be wrong.

It’s the act of making someone into a god.

So what your saying is that he’s the second coming ?

1 Like