Bigger drama for GC Suns

Bigger question for mine is, why on an oversees fitness regimed trip, did the suns allow their players to go out drinking ?

seems pointless as they could train half arsed on the gc and get ■■■■■■ there.

Exactly dude, I thought end of season trips were for this sort of ■■■■, NOT pre season training, maybe the altitude got to them?   FFS what are they all doing??? I don't understand

Bigger question for mine is, why on an oversees fitness regimed trip, did the suns allow their players to go out drinking ?

Agree 100%.

Sick of reading how professional AFL players are in their preparations - It's a myth for many. 

Agree 100%.

Sick of reading how professional AFL players are in their preparations - It's a myth for many. 

Campbell Brown ad professional are seldom used in same sentence.

Agree 100%.

Campbell Brown ad professional are seldom used in same sentence.

unless it concerns seeking certain advice

Stay classy, Mal.

That was pretty funny by Mal, the media are all snakes and can go and get faarked. What ever he said they would of changed the wording to suit their agendas. I wish more people would tell the media to faark off. That is the exact reply I wish Hirdy responded with

That was pretty funny by Mal, the media are all snakes and can go and get faarked. What ever he said they would of changed the wording to suit their agendas. I wish more people would tell the media to faark off. That is the exact reply I wish Hirdy responded with

Agree. If the media think it's ok to doorstop him at his home, they got the response they deserve.

It would seem they were slightly more at his door. Into the garage at least.

So has the 'disrepute' line come from the AFL? Not a good look. Won't someone think of the children!

Agree. If the media think it's ok to doorstop him at his home, they got the response they deserve.

Sorry, disagree. You can still get your meaning/message across without calling a woman just doing her job a c**t. Absolutely classless tool, like the thing he reared.

Sorry, disagree. You can still get your meaning/message across without calling a woman just doing her job a c**t. Absolutely classless tool, like the thing he reared.

he didnt actually call her a c**t , might want to listen to it again

he didnt actually call her a c**t , might want to listen to it again

"and ring up and make a time like any other c**t does who's got any manners"

I would suggest she has just been fair and square put on the/called a c**t.

You idiots want Hird to call people c***s and drop all the class he has and associate himself with quality flogs like Mal Brown? Wow, just wow. 

Stay classy, Mal.

Class and Mal Brown are mutually exclusive terms, always have been. The son is just a chip off the shoulder of the old block. 

I disagree with Mal calling her a c**t, but I think he was within his rights to be angry that someone would follow him uninvited into his garage with a camera crew. They deserved a spray, but he obviously overstepped the mark. But I'm siding with Mal rather than the 'journalists' who obviously have no respect for his privacy. Following someone into their home is not, or should not be part of a journalists job description.

I disagree with Mal calling her a c**t, but I think he was within his rights to be angry that someone would follow him uninvited into his garage with a camera crew. They deserved a spray, but he obviously overstepped the mark. But I'm siding with Mal rather than the 'journalists' who obviously have no respect for his privacy. Following someone into their home is not, or should not be part of a journalists job description.

Absolutely agree they overstepped the mark. They always do. I almost think they purposefully use female reporters because they know no man is going to punch them. Which to me (unfortunately not the law) you should be well within your rights to do if they follow you onto your property and don't leave immediately they are asked too.

Not sure why I didn't just do it myself rather than asking
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/gold-coast-suns-punchup-at-la-club-may-have-been-sparked-by-arrival-of-rihanna-sources-claim/story-fni5f7ka-1226770575834

AN attempt by Gold Coast Suns player Steven May to get Rihanna's autograph at a Los Angeles nightclub may have sparked the chain of events that led to May having his jaw allegedly broken by teammate Campbell Brown.
It's the latest bizarre twist in a story that has Brown's AFL career hanging by a thread as his club decides whether or not to to sack him.
Brown stands accused of punching May at an LA nightclub after the club's training trip to Arizona. May has a broken jaw and will go into hospital on Friday.
According to sources, Suns players were at Bootsy Bellows in West Hollywood when they were asked to leave because Rihanna and her entourage were arriving after the pop star's concert.
May was allegedly trying to force his way back in to get an autograph when an attempt was made to stop him by Hawthorn's Josh Gibson, who was also present.
It is understood that after May verbally abused Gibson, Brown stepped in and allegedly punched him.
Rihanna pictured at the 2013 American Music Awards in LA. Source: Getty Images
The Suns have refuted claims made on Thursday that the argument between the pair erupted over a restaurant bill.
There have also been reports May said something deeply personal to Brown which triggered the attack.
Club CEO Travis Auld said in initial discussions with May and Brown neither party had mentioned any personal insults that may have provoked Brown.
Nor was the club aware of any long-running feud between the pair.
"We have just got to find out who was there, then we can start to make sense of what happened,'' he said.
"All we know at the moment is they were both drinking, something has flared up and Steve May has a broken jaw.''

Auld has also refuted speculation coach Guy McKenna was with the group.
It is understood McKenna was in LA but had not gone out drinking.
Auld said a full investigation would take place over the next four days, including interviews with five other players who were present and also the coaching staff.
Auld said the finding on the investigation would be presented to the Suns' board.
Brown is not allowed to return to training until the board meets.
"Because it is an issue that has ramifications on our brand the board will be involved,'' he said.
Gold Coast Suns player Campbell Brown arrives home with wife Jess Johnston. Picture: Jono Searle Source: News Limited
Brown was bunkered down in his Royal Pines home on the Gold Coast on Thursday night.
Arriving home after picking up his new wife Jess from the airport on Thursday afternoon, Brown told the Gold Coast Bulletin he was "letting the club sort it out" and refused to elaborate on what had happened between the teammates who have played together for three years.
Brown is alleged to have punched May after a night of drinking in Los Angeles following the club's altitude camp in Arizona.
The Suns have been told that May did not retaliate.
Hawthorn premiership player Josh Gibson is believed to have been present at the time of the incident.
The players were given two days R and R during which they took in an Arizona Cardinals NFL game and also visited Las Vegas.
Brown is not a big drinker and his off-field record is reasonably clean, but the Suns will not tolerate the latest incident if the allegations May was king-hit are true.
No other players were involved but there were five other Suns present. These players have arrived back on the Coast and have been summoned immediately to the club.

Man, quoting and copying & pasting is really hard in this new forum
Rihannan? Ok, I think I understand why Campbell lost it...
Rihannan? Ok, I think I understand why Campbell lost it...

She was hanging around out the front of my work building early one morning, with her cans out. Looked sticky.

Big Mal probably should have just lifted his shirt and flopped his gut out at them.   That would have chased them out all by itself.

Mal’s response was correct, just should’ve spoken a bit more cleverly (although he’s probably not capable). The media are disgusting scum.