Biggest FIGJAM in the AFL

I'd agree with most of those above.

I'd add in the category of 'Blokes that grow a beard during pre-season then never shave it off.'

Simpson at Carlton the most obvious.

Mitch "Somebody stole my neck" Robinson

LOL, like this.

I am changing from my Mitch 'never to be in a sex scandal' Robinson, to yours.

franklin

John Ralph

He'll probably come on here and tell you it's Jon.

Boomer Harvey.

......Ricky Dyson, looked arrogant.

You mean Andrew Welsh?

Franklin would have to be close. But I don't think having a FIGJAM in your side is necessarily a bad thing. I wish we had one. I thought Jetta might have been able to fill that role once upon a time.

I know he is not a player but Mick Malthouse wins the award hands down.

Other players include:

*S.Johnson

*Franklin

*Goddard

*Z. Dawson- one day someone is going to break him in half, is always mouthing off.

*D.Swan

* J.Reiwoldt

franklin

Campbell Brown

You mean Andrew Welsh?

Franklin would have to be close. But I don't think having a FIGJAM in your side is necessarily a bad thing. I wish we had one. I thought Jetta might have been able to fill that role once upon a time.

The BB in joke was Dyson wasn't it? I thought it was at one of the player sponsor nights someone said they didn't talk to Ricky or that they criticised him was because he "looked arrogant'. This is going back a few years so I am not sure.

Oh and for a legitimate contender, Mick Malthouse.

gibbs by a street

walks around like his ■■■■ don't stink, god given right to be the best player in the comp

Steven Motlop.

gibbs by a street

walks around like his **** don't stink, god given right to be the best player in the comp

Well, not many players get a Cup named after them even before they get drafted.

And how is he going compared to the next bloke picked?

gibbs by a street

walks around like his **** don't stink, god given right to be the best player in the comp

Well, not many players get a Cup named after them even before they get drafted.

And how is he going compared to the next bloke picked?

GUMB

Nick Maxwell… I’m captain of the Filth… No one would give me a go…look at me now.

Farking flog!

Here's some...

Push Up King.

Crowley

Fasolo

Mackie

How have we got to page two without a mention of Eddie Betts?

Hall of fame:

118239-brad-green.jpg

Could've put in two good seasons on the wing for us, though.

You mean Andrew Welsh?

The BB in joke was Dyson wasn't it? I thought it was at one of the player sponsor nights someone said they didn't talk to Ricky or that they criticised him was because he "looked arrogant'. This is going back a few years so I am not sure.

'twas Welsh. The story you have is right though.