Biggest FIGJAM in the AFL

Harry O.

Which is worse because he isn't any good.

Harry O

Jake King

Nahas

Paul Roos!

No votes for Jack Reiwoldt?

No votes for Jack Reiwoldt?

+ 1

......Ricky Dyson, looked arrogant.

You mean Andrew Welsh?

Franklin would have to be close. But I don't think having a FIGJAM in your side is necessarily a bad thing. I wish we had one. I thought Jetta might have been able to fill that role once upon a time.

The BB in joke was Dyson wasn't it? I thought it was at one of the player sponsor nights someone said they didn't talk to Ricky or that they criticised him was because he "looked arrogant'. This is going back a few years so I am not sure.

'twas Welsh. The story you have is right though.

Pretty sure it was Dyson and it was at someone's 21st (Stanton's?). One of the posters had scored an invite.

Any answer other than Malthouse should be reviewed.

http://www.michaelmalthouse.com.au/

Dean Cox

actually scrap that... Luke Hodge

Impossible to narrow it down to one. Franklin, Jack Reiwoldt, Harry O’Brien are just the egos that immediately come to mind. Add to that list any number of Carlscum players, Gibbs, Murphy, Betts etc. Malthouse and Buckley would be joint Figjam coaches.

Special "celebrate like an absolute tool" award nomination: Dale Thomas.

thomas-dale-290511.jpg

dale-thomas.jpg?w=500

You mean Andrew Welsh?

Franklin would have to be close. But I don't think having a FIGJAM in your side is necessarily a bad thing. I wish we had one. I thought Jetta might have been able to fill that role once upon a time.

The BB in joke was Dyson wasn't it? I thought it was at one of the player sponsor nights someone said they didn't talk to Ricky or that they criticised him was because he "looked arrogant'. This is going back a few years so I am not sure.

Pretty sure it was Dyson and it was at someone's 21st (Stanton's?). One of the posters had scored an invite.

I promise it was Welsh.

You mean Andrew Welsh?

I promise it was Welsh.

It was, like, totally Dyson.

Commentators: BT & Eddie

Coaches: MM & Buckley

Captains: Maxwell/Murphy

Players: Judd, Franklin and Jack Reiwoldt

James Hird. Well, if he comes back.

had a few days to think about it, MUST be Kennett. he just wont shut, up, fark off or both. talks as if hes an expert on everything

surely that is fake.....SURELY!?!?!?!

surely that is fake.....SURELY!?!?!?!

I only looked at the home page for less than five seconds and I feel a little queasy.

3 votes, m pavlich

2 votes, a goodes

1 vote, t cloke

The first 2 guys I’ve seen watch their own replays more than I check them out

You mean Andrew Welsh?

I promise it was Welsh.

It was, like, totally Dyson.

screw you all