Biggest Slider and Bolter

Bolter will hayward
Slider powell-pepper

Josh Toy mkII Pretty tough for for a kid to find out in draft year.

Probably better than finding out after a season or two, at least now he can plan out his life properly, focus on studies or whatever

Biggest bolter (i.e. unexpectedly high pick) will be whoever we get at 20 and/or 29.

Essendon’s selection at pick 20…
Blitz reaction: ‘Wait. who?’

Essendon’s selection pick 29…
Adrian Doddoro asks for more time.
Blitz consensus; Player X is available who should have gone in the first round. If we don’t pick this player, we will end up with Ariel Steinberg mrk2.
Essendon picks player, who was expected to go in the 3rd round.

Blitz goes into melt down.

Player X will forever be Luke Parker.

Rioli will go early. Proven at state level, ready to go with size (though will get better as he improves fitness in an AFL environment) and the Rioli name these days is just tantalising. Look at Daniel. Would be shocked to see Willie there at 42, imagine he’ll be top 30 and probably higher.

Rioli will go early. Proven at state level, ready to go with size (though will get better as he improves fitness in an AFL environment) and the Rioli name these days is just tantalising. Look at Daniel. Would be shocked to see Willie there at 42, imagine he'll be top 30 and probably higher.

Bet you he’ll still be there at 52

Cedric Cox now looking like a top 20 pick I have a feeling someone like Venables could fall to us

Biggest bolter will be Shai Bolton. I’ll get my coat…

Biggest bolted would be Usain bolt. Rocked up to lucky Thursdays last week.

Will Brodie is not getting allot of Praise from phantom posters. Everybody just assuming he will go to Carlton or GCS. Neither of which he has any close link to.

If he slip past them, how far could he fall?

Rioli will go early. Proven at state level, ready to go with size (though will get better as he improves fitness in an AFL environment) and the Rioli name these days is just tantalising. Look at Daniel. Would be shocked to see Willie there at 42, imagine he'll be top 30 and probably higher.

Bet you he’ll still be there at 52

On the flipside, vast majority of mature agers do go at the back end of the ND, PSD or RD. I’d be happy to bet Rioli is available at our 41.

Edit: was intended as a response to Dell

Could Battle slide?

Could Battle slide?
Faces a downhill Battle....I'll show myself out

Petrevski-seton hamstring prone.

Ryan Garthwaite to be a bolter - should go higher than expected.

Some are saying Brodie could drop to 10-15

Can’t believe Brodie could slide out of top 10. I would still take him at 3 if the 2 Macca’s were 1 and 2.

Can't believe Brodie could slide out of top 10. I would still take him at 3 if the 2 Macca's were 1 and 2.

Hence why trading pick 1 for two (high-ish) picks if it were possible was my strong preference.

Slider is Brodie
Bolter is Himmelberg - I don’t get it. He seems ordinary.