Bill Cosby

Move over Rolf, looks like you might soon have some company. 

Why do they continue to give him exposure oxygen

you could hear him singing that one too. doesn’t sound like ‘rehabilitation’ to me.

could have written a song about how he’s innocent, but instead writes a song about how it’s too long ago to complain about what he did unless money is your motivation?

Such a charming young man.

It was the era for celebs to get what they wanted, surprised we haven't seen more musicians from the era cop this.

What is it about aging men and deviancy, CJ?

Don't contribute to tarnishing someone's name before anything is proved.

What is it about aging men and deviancy, CJ?

l wouldn't know. Ask Noonan. 

You talking about Cosby or CJ?  Can't be Noonan, his name is already tarnished.

THEO!!!!

Nothing proven yet.

I'm not saying he didn't do it (it looks like he did, the victim statements continue to pile up), but I don't like the internet's need to string alleged offenders up in the town square prior to all the evidence being considered.

I don't want to come across all 'holier than thou', however, there is a lot of this stuff going on - where someone is an 'alleged so-and-so'.

Being an 'alleged' something - means nothing but being 'called' something. If I call you a pirate - then you are an alleged pirate. 

When it comes to sexual assault and sexual crimes - these kind of things tend to stick with your forever - regardless of the facts. 

For example - Rolf Harris, named in the OP, has been tried and convicted of sexual crimes against minors. Bill Cosby, named in the title of the thread, has had many 'allegations' levelled at him for sexual assault - not with minors. Has never been tried, let alone found guilty of anything. 

I'm simply saying - don't add to the crap media throw everywhere, and keep in mind that innocent until proven guilty. Here at Blitz, we should understand that concept well. 

THEO!!!!

You forgot CAMILLE!

I don't want to come across all 'holier than thou', however, there is a lot of this stuff going on - where someone is an 'alleged so-and-so'.

Being an 'alleged' something - means nothing but being 'called' something. If I call you a pirate - then you are an alleged pirate. 

When it comes to sexual assault and sexual crimes - these kind of things tend to stick with your forever - regardless of the facts. 

For example - Rolf Harris, named in the OP, has been tried and convicted of sexual crimes against minors. Bill Cosby, named in the title of the thread, has had many 'allegations' levelled at him for sexual assault - not with minors. Has never been tried, let alone found guilty of anything. 

I'm simply saying - don't add to the crap media throw everywhere, and keep in mind that innocent until proven guilty. Here at Blitz, we should understand that concept well. 

I was joking about CJ and Noonan.
As for Cosby, these are actually very old accusations that have resurfaced.  One has already been discredited by the very person making the claim:

"Janice Dickinson's story accusing Bill Cosby of rape is a lie," he told CNN in a statement. "There is a glaring contradiction between what she is claiming now for the first time and what she wrote in her own book and what she told the media back in 2002. Ms. Dickinson did an interview with the New York Observer in September 2002 entitled 'Interview With a Vamp' completely contradicting her new story about Mr. Cosby.

"That interview a dozen years ago said 'she didn't want to go to bed with him and he blew her off.' Her publisher HarperCollins can confirm that no attorney representing Mr. Cosby tried to kill the alleged rape story (since there was no such story) or tried to prevent her from saying whatever she wanted about Bill Cosby in her book."

He added, "Documentary proof and Ms. Dickinson's own words show that her new story about something she now claims happened back in 1982 is a fabricated lie."

It was the era for celebs to get what they wanted, surprised we haven't seen more musicians from the era cop this.

They don't need to.

#standbybill

Saw the thread, thought 'laters'

Saw the thread, thought 'laters'

Shouldn't laugh but I did.

I'm not entirely sure I'd give Dickinson a great deal of credence. I suspect she's suffering relevance deprivation and saw a chance to fix that.