Bill Cosby

Is Dickinson the latest one to come forward. Whoever the latest one is, has had way way way too much work done on her face. Looks simply awful.

Is Dickinson the latest one to come forward. Whoever the latest one is, has had way way way too much work done on her face. Looks simply awful.

She is the latest and the woman is well known as a nut-job in the US.  She hosted Next Top Model for a while and that was pretty controversial from memory (my wife used to watch, don't ask me why).

I'm not entirely sure I'd give Dickinson a great deal of credence. I suspect she's suffering relevance deprivation and saw a chance to fix that.

there's been half a dozen similar claims against him.

Her getting air time doesn't necessarily discredit anyone else's claims, although it might make it harder for them to be taken seriously. I find her sudden appearance (after her allegations had been pretty definitively debunked previously IIRC) smacks of attention whoring.

I'm not entirely sure I'd give Dickinson a great deal of credence. I suspect she's suffering relevance deprivation and saw a chance to fix that.

Not sure about half a dozen but there are a number of old claims against him that were investigated and no action taken (due to lack of evidence, essentially she said, he said type thing).  They are being aired again by others rather than the original complainants and people like Dickinson are jumping on board due to media whoredom as they fade into obscurity in their old age.  Dickinson has stated for years that nothing happened between Cosby and herself, in her book, in her media interviews and in articles, now all of a sudden she decided it's time to say I was lying all those years and this is now the truth.
I don't buy her claim.
The others may or may not be true and we need to wait and see if there is anything to them.  Cosby was no saint, that's for sure and, as we are discovering, many of them used their power to gain sexual favours.  In those days, it was "part of the business and you need to get over it" while these days it is rightly being declared wrong.

Not sure about half a dozen but there are a number of old claims against him that were investigated and no action taken (due to lack of evidence, essentially she said, he said type thing).  They are being aired again by others rather than the original complainants and people like Dickinson are jumping on board due to media whoredom as they fade into obscurity in their old age.  Dickinson has stated for years that nothing happened between Cosby and herself, in her book, in her media interviews and in articles, now all of a sudden she decided it's time to say I was lying all those years and this is now the truth.
I don't buy her claim.
The others may or may not be true and we need to wait and see if there is anything to them.  Cosby was no saint, that's for sure and, as we are discovering, many of them used their power to gain sexual favours.  In those days, it was "part of the business and you need to get over it" while these days it is rightly being declared wrong.

there are 16 women claiming he raped them and the original claims were investigated and police wanted to charge him but couldn't get the charges to stick so didn't. They might be more sympathetic today

I don't buy her claim.

there are 16 women claiming he raped them and the original claims were investigated and police wanted to charge him but couldn't get the charges to stick so didn't. They might be more sympathetic today

They may as they did with Jake the Peg

Casting couch is one thing...drugging them and raping them puts an entirely different light on it. A vaguely more sinister light.

Casting couch is one thing...drugging them and raping them puts an entirely different light on it. A vaguely more sinister light.

And did that happen? Are you ascerting this as fact, or conjecture? Because if you have evidence, I urge you to contact the authorities. 

If Rolf can be done for touching up kids anything is possible. Funny how when these stories start to come out they eventual come from everywhere. The media do their job and produce as many creepy and disheveled phots as they can dig up of him. I think that most recent model that came out on a TV interview looks pretty convincing to me

These allegations have been around for years. There wasn't a new one, it all only came up again because Hannibal Buress recently did a bit about it. 

Nobody in the comedy world seems particularly surprised at the allegations. 

She is the latest and the woman is well known as a nut-job in the US.  She hosted Next Top Model for a while and that was pretty controversial from memory (my wife used to watch, don't ask me why).

often best not to ask them either

the stories sound pretty consistent, hopefully they can get to find out what really happened. Hollywood is probably better at covering up ■■■■ than the AFL.

#legacyfarked

He's done

#legacyfarked

Jesus Christ

I saw a headline about staff being forced to watch him eat curry when he was on Letterman. That's a niche fetish.

And did that happen? Are you ascerting this as fact, or conjecture? Because if you have evidence, I urge you to contact the authorities. 

Sorry your honour didn't recognise you without the wig.

Sammy Davis Jr.'s Ex-Girlfriend Claims Bill Cosby Raped Her
By Taryn Ryder
14 hours ago
Yahoo Celebrity


View photo
.Bill Cosby / Kathy McKee with Sammy Davis Jr. (Getty Images/Courtesy of Kathy McKee)
Bill Cosby / Kathy McKee with Sammy Davis Jr. (Getty Images/Courtesy of Kathy McKee)
Another woman has come forward accusing Bill Cosby of rape. Katherine McKee, who claims to have been Sammy Davis Jr.'s “road wife,” alleges the once-beloved TV icon assaulted her.
McKee, now 65, spoke to the New York Daily News about the supposed incident that took place in the early '70s in a Michigan hotel room. McKee had appeared on The Bill Cosby Show before the alleged attack, but made a name for herself as a showgirl in Las Vegas and was in Davis’s nightclub act.

“Back then, I was Sammy’s road wife. He had an open marriage, and we were lovers. That’s how it went,” she told the newspaper.

McKee said that when she was in Detroit, Cosby, now 77, invited her to a party on a boat and asked her to meet him in his room first to enjoy some local barbecue. “He was a buddy. He knew I was Sammy’s girl,” she recalled.

“I remember I walked in the door, and he had a robe and cap on. He took the ribs from my hands and just grabbed me,” McKee alleged. "He spun me around, pulled my panties down, and just took it. We were still standing at the door when he attacked me… It was so fast and so shocking and so unbelievable.

“To me, there was a different personality involved,” she continued. “He was a different man. It felt like a different person performing that act.”

McKee claimed she went to the bathroom to compose herself and then went to the party with Cosby.

“I never said a word. I was too uncomfortable about it,” she said. “Bill was so rude and cold toward me the rest of the night. I thought, ‘When this boat docks, I’m out of here.’ I just left.”

McKee never told Davis about the alleged assault. “I didn’t want to put that in Sammy’s head,” she told the Daily News. "I was mad at my own self for not saying, ‘What the f–k?’ Why didn’t I stop it and get him away from me? But it happened too fast. I was absolutely flabbergasted.

“And I had the guilt. I questioned myself, ‘Why did I go there? Why did I bring him those ribs? Maybe he thought that’s what I wanted too?’” she said, adding, “I figured, ‘If I don’t think about it, it won’t bother me.’ Of course, with all these women surfacing now, it flushed it out.”

McKee went on to become a casting agent.

“It was a rape, but it seemed so strange to call it that. We think of rape as a stranger who attacks you in a parking lot,” she concluded. “I chalked it up to another powerful person in Hollywood who just felt he could take what he wanted from women.”

McKee joins 20 other women, including models Janice Dickinson and Beverly Johnson, who have accused Cosby of sexual assault. He has remained silent, but a lawyer for the comedian calls such claims absurd. “The new, never-before-heard claims from women who have come forward in the past two weeks with unsubstantiated, fantastical stories about things they say occurred 30, 40, or even 50 years ago have escalated far past the point of absurdity,” Marty Singer stated last week.

Despite the damage to Cosby’s reputation and career — NBC and Netflix have both suspended projects with Cosby — his wife of 50 years, Camille, continues to support him.

Things are looking worse for him now. This brings the number of women who allege that he has assaulted them up to 20.

Yeah,
I reckon a few more accusations, and he’ll be guilty.