BJ for B&F?

I can try to understand where he would be coming from… But as a supporter I felt like he wished he never came to us and it stings because as soon as he put on the jumper I forgave him…

This will take at least 30 disposals and 2 goals for me to get over…

Could have been a better on the footy show.. Would have prefered he stayed home

What do you mean? I think he was great - love BJ.. He's been awesome for our club and has been there for the club and our players even though he walked into a s***hole of a situation.

I can try to understand where he would be coming from... But as a supporter I felt like he wished he never came to us and it stings because as soon as he put on the jumper I forgave him.....

Yeah i got that impression too  :(

certainly didnt want to answer Crawf's question

Pretty obvious what his answer was. A shame really. It's still pretty raw so to be expected, but he didn't come across as someone happy to be at Essendon. I don't blame him really.

What do you mean? I think he was great - love BJ.. He's been awesome for our club and has been there for the club and our players even though he walked into a s***hole of a situation.

When asked the question if he thought he should of stayed at st kilda he just ignored it. Pretty clear what his answer was. Like I said though. He can make it up to me. Lol

Was a rubbish question. If he said he didn't regret leaving the saints it would have been a massive slap to St.Kilda saying he'd prefer to go through what he has this year than playing for them.

Also he can't say he never signed up for the crap that we have gone through this year and wishes he never came. There was clearly no way he would have chosen Essendon had he known what was coming, but has a contract for another 3 years, hence the non response to a rubbish question. Mind you we will still play finals before saints, and he's on a bit more coin, so not all bad.

Precisely! Anyone with a brain would not want to come to a club in a crisis, doesn't mean he isn't happy about the future. Thought he handled himself with aplomb. This year he has been great, and last week alone (against Carlton) he earned his pay check, that was a remarkable performance from BJ. Love him!!

Was a rubbish question. If he said he didn't regret leaving the saints it would have been a massive slap to St.Kilda saying he'd prefer to go through what he has this year than playing for them.

Also he can't say he never signed up for the crap that we have gone through this year and wishes he never came. There was clearly no way he would have chosen Essendon had he known what was coming, but has a contract for another 3 years, hence the non response to a rubbish question. Mind you we will still play finals before saints, and he's on a bit more coin, so not all bad.

Good response. I didn't think of it like that.
I still want 39 disposals this weekend lol.
Good resp

Calm down. As others have said, no one would want to come to the club after the last 6 months. Was a stupid question from Crawford.

It will all change when we win #17

When asked the question if he thought he should of stayed at st kilda he just ignored it. Pretty clear what his answer was. Like I said though. He can make it up to me. Lol

He was an incredibly loyal clubman to the saints and obviously loves the club and has great mates down there. And he was a champion for them playing with amazing heart and soul.. I don't think there was anyone who didn't admire him during his time there..
I always thought we were extremely lucky to have him come to the club.. It would have been an extremely crap year for him.
I hope the players get cleared before the end of the year so footy is again the focus and so we can repay Brendan for how he's represented us this year. I am a massive fan of him and its been clear he's given his all for us this year.

Precisely! Anyone with a brain would not want to come to a club in a crisis, doesn't mean he isn't happy about the future. Thought he handled himself with aplomb. This year he has been great, and last week alone (against Carlton) he earned his pay check, that was a remarkable performance from BJ. Love him!!

I would happily pull on a jumper... But I guess this further backs up your point that they need a brain ; ).

Still convinced BJ is VERY happy to be at Essendon.

Yes the $$$$ helps in that regard but i get the impression he has fitted in very comfortably on & off field with players, coaches, supporters etc.

Am also of the view that despite the undoubted 'good times' he shared at the Saints, those days were quickly fading for him, perhaps even to the point of souring. A change of scenery was looking inevitable for him.

Understandable why he was reluctant to answer Crawfs question..

I am having some troubles posting from my iPhone tonight. Excuse the half sentence and the wrongly quoted person above. Lol

He was an incredibly loyal clubman to the saints and obviously loves the club and has great mates down there. And he was a champion for them playing with amazing heart and soul.. I don't think there was anyone who didn't admire him during his time there..
I always thought we were extremely lucky to have him come to the club.. It would have been an extremely crap year for him.
I hope the players get cleared before the end of the year so footy is again the focus and so we can repay Brendan for how he's represented us this year. I am a massive fan of him and its been clear he's given his all for us this year.

+1

Someone tweet BJ and express how ■■■■ crawfs question was.

Someone tweet BJ and express how **** crawfs question was.

Also tell him that Yoda wanted him to answer it by ripping open his shirt to reveal a essendon top and to start hitting his chest!!!! If only.. I think I should go to bed.

haven't seen the interview, so can't comment on that point. Crawf gave him a very loaded question- he just wanted to get Essendon back on the front page. Crawf aint the smartest tool in the shed let's be honest. Full props for his charity work though.  Wonder if there was an issue at Hawthorn if he would be asking the same question...

As someone who played all my junior soccer at one club, 9 years of it, then moved last year to a new club I can attest to how hard it is. Spent the last year miserable and now in my second year I'm very much feeling a member of the new club for life.

And he's a professional athlete who gave is ALL to the other club, and is clearly the sort of bloke who gets very invested too. Give him time, he'll finish up a Don at least a reasonable amount.

He was in the top 3 again. Not just because of the great stats but because he is a leader out there.

He fumbles sometimes, but who doesn't?

Will easily rank highly in the B&F

Which shows you what a great decision it was to have him at the club.

Good response. I didn't think of it like that.
I still want 39 disposals this weekend lol.
Good resp

only 33 :D