Blitz Best 22

Well looking at the side I’ll need to make some major changes to have Blitz challenging for a flag anytime soon!

4 Likes

my manager reckons i can get more likes posting in the we are essendon facebook group so i’ll be exploring my options

8 Likes

I think SMJ and Ants are the umpires and rumour has it they don’t get along with quite different umpiring philosophies.

This was all on display round 1 of the season. SMJ took the first bounce. The tap went straight to HAPs openent, but HAP was right on him and quickly went to tackle. A small miscue as HAPs pinky finger brushed the opponents face. Whistle blows, head high contact and reported straight to the tribunal. SMJ cut off the protest of HAP, we must protect the head and concussion , won’t someone think of the children he said.

5 mins later we saw Ants at work. You see Wimmera had tried to bribe his opponent, I’ll shout you bourbon, darts and we can listen to choirboys all night he offered to his young opponent. Mate I drink fat lamb, vape and who are the choirboys is that one of Kanye’s side projects? Wim didn’t take well to this and when the young kid snapped a goal early followed by a celebratory handstand he was fuming. The next passage of play involved a hit up pass to his leading opponent. Wim went the double fisted spoil straight into the back of his head. Pandemonium ensued as both teams rushed in, meanwhile Ants strolled over, play on, I don’t particularly like over umpires games, won’t someone think of the children he said.

All this time there was a lone figure at the top of the stand(unusual as there was lucky to be two dozen watching the D grade ammos). He finished his chips, not enough salt he mused. He then lifted the binoculars searching for what had brought him here today. Then it came into view his hero and nemesis DAVID J RICHARDSON. Stallion tapped his finger as he mused his next step.

Postscript: at umpire training the Tuesday after a lot of people warned off SMJ from social media, the D grade ammo’s forum had been running hot with abuse. Little did they know that SMJ had been posting all weekend under his burner account @notrazorray.

8 Likes

You’re stuck here because you signed a fat infinite year deal and no one else will take on your exorbitant salary.

1 Like

he’s only ■■■■■■■■ because we front loaded his contact

2 Likes

nah mate, zuckerberg’s opening up the w a r c h e s t

I wouldn’t make the best 1000 with my poor grammer :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

i only coach because i can’t type

I dispute that I made high contact.
He was milking it.
I concede that when he was dwelling around a pack waiting for the soft handball that I may have run past the pack to lay a hip and shoulder, but he was within five metres.
Anyway, he’ll be right.

3 Likes

playing your role beautifully

1 Like

Stop yelling at me @wimmera1 !

3 Likes

David J Richardson getting games ahead of me is like Clarke getting selected ahead of Draper.

5 Likes

I think you mean playing TBC in front of Phillips. Your both senior citizens, not an upcoming future star.

Yeh ok Mike Fitzpatrick

3 Likes

Huge thrill to be selected. Love this club.

7 Likes

the fans are clamoring for the selection of @Stallion , the term messiah has been thrown around.

4 Likes

Seriously, look at that spine! We’ll be getting ahead of ourselves in no time.

That’s all I want, to be somewhere on someone’s list…

1 Like

5 Likes

@Koala was strongly considered for Darli’s spot on the bench but sentimentally got the better of me. Plus, K scolded me for subverting the swear filter in the match day thread this year and the coach doesn’t forget such things quickly :slight_smile:

2 Likes