Blitz Best 22

I’ve never been good enough for the starting 22 of any footy team, So you got that right.

The match day forums are a bit much for me. Too much of a roller coaster of emotions.

2 Likes

This is farking BS. I haven’t missed a training session!

This club is farked.

Sign this!

14 Likes

8 Likes

What an honour!

Hilarious and perfect role for @Henry_s_Angry_Pills

3 Likes

I see a few list cloggers

5 Likes

If coach @ivan thinks I’m going to provide more than a few minutes of ruck relief each quarter he’s dreaming. You don’t pick a ruck like Speedy only to have him spend half the game rotting in the FP. And have you seen his kicking at goal?

4 Likes

You would be my captain Stallion.

3 Likes

You’re the mascot @Klawdy

I think Scorch has been delisted. For a while it looked like we were bringing in Shouter to replace him but deal fell through, because we’re not willing to offer a fifth round trade thread for him.

7 Likes

It would need a poll first.

4 Likes

Ivan you’re dead to me

2 Likes

don’t speak to the coach that way if you want to force your way back into my side :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

WON’T SOMEBODY THINK OF THE BOOT-STUDDER?!!!

And mow his lawns.
Pleb.

1 Like

I’m requesting a trade to the Gold Coast to be closer to my family in Adelaide.

8 Likes

Tanking isn’t dead.

I’m worried about my unborn children.

1 Like

Best 22 is ageing and at risk of falling off a cliff.
Or having to trade someone to the Norf Big Footy board in order to make list space.

It’s true, but when the new blood coming through are posters like Shouter is it any surprise we keep going back to the well with the veterans.

trading anyone to big footy would tear the fabric of this place. I mean sure we have our opposition scouts, but there’s no way we’re sending any of our blue chips there no matter how big the war chest is.

2 Likes

to anyone who gave @simmo41 a like but hasn’t given me a like, you are going on my list.

2 Likes