Blitz History

Caddyfest was a cracker.

Best and worst of blitz all in one thread.

All those cat gifs posted by Crazy Bomber... still laugh at some of those. 

And, of course, the nights and days following that press conference...

Finish yer reminiscing and fark off.

1 Like

Who has the most posts in Blitz history?

http://bomberblitz.com/forums/index.php?/members/?sort_key=members_display_name&sort_order=asc&max_results=20&sort_key=posts&sort_order=desc

BILLY GAUL

BRADLEY PLAIN CUP

Where’s the team threads on Thursdays when I first joined was “the” thread.

Tuesday nights on mIRC #bomberblitz

Still remember some poor bloke on here posting Rioli had done his hamstring again at training before the 2004 Elim I think, copped the biggest barrage of all time labelled a troll and it turned out he was telling the truth!

Get your boobs out Madz is still the greatest post of all time IMO.

Still remember some poor bloke on here posting Rioli had done his hamstring again at training before the 2004 Elim I think, copped the biggest barrage of all time labelled a troll and it turned out he was telling the truth!

Sounds a bit a certain thread late January 2013......

I don't remember laughing as much at anything on Blitz as some of scotty21 posts in the "Why is Anzac Day Game on Anzac Day every year". Kiddie was complaining that he couldn't watch Anzac Day game cos his side was playing on there same day.
Can't remember who posted it, but man that was great.

Still by far my fave thread.
The night Knights got the ■■■■ was epic. Only time i ever called into the blitzcast.

The thread about one blitzers wife having the hots for Tayte Pears was absolute gold. I don’t think I’ve ever laughed so much as at some of the banter in that thread.

"Peeto hates Jenkins"

My thread about James Byrne's appointment being gurged, then being true #standbypeeto

Crazy Bomber's gifs in the Caddy thread. I was in tears.

Brundun Guddurd

alexmatthewsar If u DnOT lYK MY POStS THEN donT reaD them!!!

BD and JD Stratton. And BDStratton's "Here's a pic of me with the premiership cup" thread.

Wow CJ has done the rounds a few times. 

Have to admit caddy fest was pretty special

Geek's right, everything else is playing for second after Pazza's little bit of water.

Who wasn't allowed to have a kitten?

Seddon Bomber. Genuine laugh out loud moments. 

Used to enjoy free rasta spirit dons 12am ramblings as well. 

Hahaha that was great.

20% of what comes across Pazza's desk/fireball/little bit of water.
Will never be topped

Have to admit caddy fest was pretty special

These two stand out.

Pazza and the fireball was sublime. I think Diggers started the thread and it was about the cheer squad. Maybe the Collingwood one.

The Caddy thread, especially towards the end of trade week went ballistic - BBlitz doing what it does best.

I liked the Mexican Day. BBlitz taking the ■■■■ out of all and sundry.

But these are just some amongst a number of very special threads. BBlitz and the BBlitzers is remarkable and talented. When we put our collective efforts into a thread and things just click .... it's sheer brilliance.

What was the 'Greg Baum' thread all about?

Spacey was good fun.

How many goal joe daniher kick?

That's not even history yet. Barely happened five minutes ago.

Still brings on the giggles.

There was a thread that was immediately 'gurged - I don't remember exactly but I recall someone trying to sell a kitchen top. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBWuDhIv9B0

1 Like