Blitz Metalhead Thread

MTV have no idea what the term ‘Shredding’, means.

my mate just sent me a link to ''Ambrosius" saying “have you heard of these guys? they’re so cool!” and I was like, yep, I have :stuck_out_tongue:

New WormRot is kick ■■■ - as usual.

Not a chill out record. Saw them with Obituary. Blew us away.

This is great.

1 Like

Monolith was such a great track, another banger by them is ‘stars faded in slow motion’

Sorry if already posted. Obituary have released live studio versions of Cause of Death and Slowly we Rot with a few extra tracks. COD was the first Death metal I ever heard, and it scared the ■■■■ out of me. Remains one of my favourite albums ever, metal or otherwise. In any case both album versions sound amazing. The space they’ve given the instruments - really big soundstage is fantastic, something that was less possible given tech and $ of original recordings I imagine. Being able to hear the bass as a distinct instrument in COD is incredible… the harmonics and general interplay is great. Anyway stop reading this and listen. Unbelievable. They sound like they’re having so much fun as well. I keep going back between original and live and still love both. I really hope they do End Complete.

Cause of Death

Slowly we Rot

1 Like

Can tick off having Dan Seagrave do a cover for one of my bands from the bucket list.

3 Likes

Nice one!

Some mates of mine have put this together

1 Like

Just released their debut album. it absolutely rips

We played with them last month!

1 Like

zee Germans…

RIP Steve Grimmett

Another great metal singer passed away

1 Like
2 Likes

Primus sucks!

1 Like

Metal art royalty. Nice.

1 Like

I am dipping my toe back into a bit of metal, and i really can’t find anything as good as Slaughter of the Soul by At the Gates.

5 Likes

Lol I didn’t know this thread existed. Nice.

1 Like

This record is absolutely the blueprint for metalcore.

I was so stoked seeing these guys at billboard.

2 Likes

I came to that one late. Masterpiece.