Blitz Player Sponsorships for 2019 - checking for interest!

Draper should be given very strong consideration.

Extremely important to our future and probably not on the radar of normal supporters.

2 Likes

I’m in and am happy to go with the majority.

However if I am picking one of the 4 options, I like the No. 3 option.

3 Likes

I’m in again. Thanks for organizing, @Koala. I’m not at all fussed and will be happy to go with the majority on which players we sponsor.

1 Like

Back in. Happy to go with the general consensus.

2 Likes

I’d be happy with Lavender.

1 Like

Yeah I’m in again thanks koala. Happy to go with the flow in terms of players.

1 Like

At a quick squiz of the website, the only players with no one sponsoring them (unsurprisingly) are the 6 newbies, Shiel, Mozzie, Gown, Ham, ZClarke and Jok.

Some players are listed as having “supporters” or supporter groups as their sponsors - is this the same thing as regular sponsors? - eg. Baguley.

Otherwise the players with only one sponsor amongst the not new players: Guelfi, Ridley, Zerk, Redman, Draper, Mynott, and McNiece.

Surprising Francis only has 2 sponsors.

2 Likes

I’m back in for 2019.

1 Like

I’m happy to go again

1 Like

I’m in again thanks K. Prefer option 3.

1 Like

i’m in again. will go with whoever is picked

1 Like

I’m happy to go again!

1 Like

I gave up on you hopeless bastardos doing the right thing already, and am one of the “Don Drapers” (yes, my suggested name) mentioned above.

I am in favour of Blitz picking the poor buggers who may not get picked at all (which was the trigger for that Draper sponsorship; he was one of several with no sponsor after the season had begun). Sorry TIPPA.

6 Likes

I’m in again and vote for all new players.

1 Like

I’m in and would double if needed.
Would not like to see any players without a sponsor.

1 Like

Happy with majority decision

1 Like

I’ll be in again.
Agree it’s important that all players have at least one sponsor- we might need to think about including one of the less likely newbies - Ham or Zlarke
(How Draper missed out last year I’ll never know)

1 Like

I’m in, provided we make the correct decision and sponsor Irving.

4 times. Just Irving.

3 Likes

I’m in the game here.
Happy to go with who ever, but I’m a fan of Mutch and want him to make the grade.

1 Like

Ha, Mutch had something like seven sponsors last year. I think he “won” that contest.

1 Like