Blitz Probe Cycling

I see Wiggle has DA C35s at $1600…

I do really like the Reynolds though…hmmm…

Gabba jackets down to $165 (fluro) $173 (black or blue), fair reduction on the $300 headline price at probikekit.com.au . Or even the $192 (platinum) Wiggle price.

back up to $300 bucks, that didn’t last long.

Yep B grade, I race B in the big smoke. ‘A’ next time after lapping the B bunch solo :confused:
Yeh $10 entry, $10 for the win lol.
The track is awesome, shame it was only the short hotdog. Will be back for sure.
Also have to say everyone was extremely welcoming, kudos to all involved, super friendly bunch of locals.

Sheesh they must have been down on numbers for prize money that rank, thought it’s usually $30 for the win.

And yeah, our B Grade ain’t your B Grade. Slightly smaller fields too I’m guessing.

SRAM Wireless is real!

New TSH jersey looks familiar … just can’t put my finger on it

The 520 looks pretty sweet.
I’d like to get one, except I’ve spent my disposable cash on some new wheels - just don’t tell the mrs!
The old wheels were cactus. 27,000km and it’s pretty much bin time.

I went for a drive to Echuca on the Murray River to check out the free town bikes that they have there. They are retro reproductions made by Papillionaire, but pretty good considering they are free for tourists to use to ride around the town. No gears, but that isn’t a big deal because Echuca is flat. Great idea; would be good if picked up by a few more regional towns wanting to attract tourism.

Expletives deleted …

Ouch. Cause?

It was on a rack on the back of my car and then I reversed into a low bollard that I couldn’t see.

Rage.

so that feeling when you’re starting out, get a strava account happening and then realise you’re last or second last on every segment for the day. that sucks!

must.work.harder.

so that feeling when you're starting out, get a strava account happening and then realise you're last or second last on every segment for the day. that sucks!

must.work.harder.

The only way is up! Most of the standard routes/courses that I take, I’ve done a hundred times. Not uncommon to get home and have zero Cups, which can be a touch disheartening, especially when feel like I’ve given it arseholes the entire way… Still, it’ll be the new year soon and we can all enjoy those farked up little “this year” trophies. What a w@nk…

New game. Worst cycling inventions ever… I’ll start with, the little weather/dust covers on the Garmin 500. Farking useless and totally designed to be a royal pita after the very first use…!

Oh boy. Picked up the Propel for the first time in five months. Forgot how uhhhhhhhhh-mazing it is.

It’s amazing.

Oh boy. Picked up the Propel for the first time in five months. Forgot how uhhhhhhhhh-mazing it is.

It’s amazing.

What did you do with the Indian bike?

Sold it to a Uni student who was a budding cyclist!

Anyone got any experience with Paint My Bike in Brissy??

The Addict is dead. It has shuffled off this mortal coil, etc… Bunch ride yesterday along a country back road. Road suddenly became a lot narrower, turning into a land mine of gravel and pot holes etc. Unfortunately, I was at 4th wheel, or thereabouts, and due to the complete lack of indication by whoever was on the front, none of us had any idea what was ahead and ran straight into the holes, at 35-odd kph. Tried to keep it upright, but came slamming down on my right side, with a woman behind me going somersaulting over the top (she’s in hospital with a broken collar bone). I didn’t see the next bit, but apparently another rider tried to bunny-hop me and failed miserably…I now have a 6 month old $8K bike with a rear triangle cracked and broken in 6 places. I know accidents happen and I cannot point the finger in the heat of carnage etc, but there is this niggling severely p!ssed off feeling, knowing I could have got a way with a few cosmetic scratches to myself and bike, but for some guy trying party tricks.

No 2014 OGE Team frames in the country…can source a '15 IAM Team frame from NZ, though. FOR $3K!!! Would not read about it…actually, you just did. Aahhh, I’m going delirious!!

Gutted.

Yeaouch, that sucks man!

Apparently Paint My Bike are so good some brands will cover warranty even after they finish their work (like re-sprays). I get the impression they’re the best in the country.