Blitz Probe Cycling

Yowsers.
A repair is out of the question? Ah, I see, Paint My Bike do carbon repairs as well.

Bummer RnBE. Sad news. A bad month for rear triangles!

Meanwhile I’ve located another frame in Sydney, its being shipped down this week. I’ll see if I can rebuild with my old fork and all the bits of my old bike. It will be a real frankenbike, I think the only things that will match are the tyres, brakes and brake levers.

So turns out not really training for racing for six months really takes the edge off your output. Can’t ride at threshold for an hour anymore and blew up massively after just 30 minutes yesterday. Felt like my heart exploded inside my chest…

More training required.

For anyone who doesn’t have one ALDI has cheap bike work strands and tool kits on sale tomorrow. The tool kit doesn’t include carbon repair kit though.

Any BMX riders out there that can help please.

Keen to get my son an 18 inch bike, I’ve looked at Academy.

What are decent entry level brands?
What features do I need to have?

haro shredder bro

Round the bay this Sunday.
Weather could be “interesting”

so good to get back on the stallion

Anyone got any experience with Paint My Bike in Brissy??

Although I have not used them, you probably couldn’t go wrong with them on reputation alone.
They’ll have my frame in a few weeks for a repaint.

Rolled past Leuenberger out for a jog on the commute home the other day, is that a sign?

Although I have not used them, you probably couldn’t go wrong with them on reputation alone.

Rolled past Leuenberger out for a jog on the commute home the other day, is that a sign?

A good sign :slight_smile:

A good sign :slight_smile:

PMB have my frame, sent down last week Friday. You’re right G4T, they have a solid rep and after a chat with Heath on the phone, I’m pretty confident of the result.

Feeling a lot more positive now that wheels are in motion, so to speak. Have had 2 weeks of chronic cycle depression, lol. With Whitelion Jungle Ride in two weeks, I really need to get my A into G. I’m on my mate’s Focus Izalco in the meantime…and taking some getting used to SRAM Red, I’ll tell ya…what a strange creation! Looking foward to getting back on Dura Ace :slight_smile:

@G4T Summer crits start here next Saturday, then each Friday arvo after that :smiley:

@G4T Summer crits start here next Saturday, then each Friday arvo after that :D

I think I’d melt out there at this time of year. Pretty much winding down for the year now.

Had a blow out of my schwalbe lugano tyre friday. lucky it happenned at home.
Ended up getting 2333kms out of it which isnt too bad.

@G4T Summer crits start here next Saturday, then each Friday arvo after that :D

I think I’d melt out there at this time of year. Pretty much winding down for the year now.

Melt?! It’s 10º cooler on the mountain :smiley:

Had a blow out of my schwalbe lugano tyre friday. lucky it happenned at home. Ended up getting 2333kms out of it which isnt too bad.

Have had two front end tyre blow-outs in 3 weeks.

Under heavy front wheel braking too.

First GP4000 had 9000+ km (all on the front), figured the tyre was just dead.
But the one I blew out yesterday had just under 3000km (rotated from the back when I wrecked the first one).
Wheel is down at the LBS, I suspect some sort burr or such that’s causing the wear where the rim meets the bead.

Yay … new tool delivery from cyclingdeal

After buckling my last frame, I’ve built another gravel bike using an old repco off-road frame that can take up to 38mm tyres. Gave it a test run at a local BMX track today. Good fun, I think it’s ready.

Nice.

Gravel grinding is so hot right now.