Blitz Watch Along - Week 4 vs Adelaide RD14 1995

Highlight package only

5 Likes

very true.

Some weeks it will be hard to avoid some obvious ones due to lack of full game matches but im trying to avoid thinks like ANZAC 09 and the comeback game.

I’ve got some rippers lined up for next week.

1 Like

I was there. 1st time id seen us beat the crows away. I decided at 10pm the night before to drive over and go.

I was there the year when they won by 25 goals.

In my research i found that we put up some shockers at footy park

-84 2010
-96 2009
-138 2006
-88 2005
-96 1996
-57 1994

got some bloody good wins there too
Round 1 2013
Round 17 2011
Round 1 2007

1992 at Football Park was a good one too

Edit: saw your edit

No need to blur games not listed for vote btw :slight_smile:

ANZAC Day 2009 0n right now on Fox 50/50, it is quarter time.

A 3 vote lead for 1995

Few votes trickling in but 95 maintains its 3 vote lead.

Should watch the 138 point drubbing for the lols.

2 Likes

Na i drove to Adelaide for that ■■■■. I ain’t reliving it

I think we won pretty well there last year too. At the time I thought it looked as though our season was coming good, but that soon changed. I think it was the following week that we barely managed a last minute win against Gold Coast, after playing some of the worst football I have ever seen in my life.

I was watching the comeback game last night. only the first half so far.

We were so good in that second quarter kicked like 8 goals to 2.

North was like everything they touched got kissed on the dick. until David king missed with the last shot of qtr 1. 12.1 for the qtr.
He was a thug too belted Heffernan or Caracella when they tackled him pretending he was punching the ball. Crowd boos him all game after that and he said he wasn’t even cited at the tribunal and no free kick given.

Ive got something quiet unique lined up for the North week.

@Alan_Noonan_10!

Im not even going to fix it. Come at me Noonan :smiley:

1 Like

1950 Grand Final?!!!?

should have the 2000 game where we kept them scoreless in the first quarter. The roar at the quarter time siren was like we had won the match

1 Like

that was a great one. I was in Puglia and while on the beach all I was doing was refreshing my phone getting updates.