Blitz Watch Along - Week 9 vs Richmond Round 11 1994 8 O'clock tonight

Reckon Matthew Knights will make a fine coach one day.

Young Bloke Cummings kicked a bag in the 2’s

2 Likes

I haven’t gone back in time yet, so future me can say luckily the video quality is poor enough you don’t get a great view of lanky young me when the second thing happens in this game.

(Hardwick’s speccy; I’m in the front row, right of the scarf.)

3 Likes

Don’t wanna rush him into the seniors, though.

No way these bags of goals could happen at senior level…

Wanganeen starting on a first-gamer, should be an easy day at the office for the reigning brownlow medalist.

1 Like

Dale Kickett is such an interesting pick up.

Didn’t play at all last season after playing all but a couple of games in 1992 at the saints.

Has 7 goals in 9 games this season.

Wait, Greg Dear is rucking for Richmond? And Mark Neeld is playing? What a game.

Edit. And Nathan Bower? Isn’t he the one that got absolutely belted continually by a young Paul Barnard in his Hawks days?

I think I can say quite safely that Che Cockatoo-Collins will do the freak thing of the day. Guy has been amazing in his first year with us.

Click for Countdown Clock

I like Michael Gale. Might be Richmond’s only chance to slow down CCC.

It’s a good team, but I do wonder if we can bundle up Ridley, Kickett, Dyson and a third rounder for a decent player.

Who’s that?

2 Likes

The siren at FC Park is ■■■■■■■ loud. I ■■■■ my pants every time it goes off

1 hour to go

I’m a little vague on some of our fringe players.
Dyson Kirkpatrick?

His first name is Oysters, thank you very much.

1 Like

Isnt there a Dyson at the Bin Chickens?

20 mins

I can confirm the Pissy Park toilets still reek. I think it’s impregnated into the brick walls.

I’m front row on the wing, city side, and the one fifty-odd metres behind me is wafting this way.

1 Like

It smells like Fark Carlton in here

1 Like