Bomba Thompson

Bomber coached the cats to their first flags in ages. They never resist the urge to have little digs. Just pathetic

1 Like

When the MSM has not run with Barrett’s story and the AFL runs a huge feature articlle byBarrett on the AFL site, with lots of salacious detail, including sourcing from Gunston???

1 Like

Cats say Bombers life spun out of control when he left them also trying to make it sound like it’s Essendons fault why he’s like this.

Geelong can GAGF

Agreed.

It’s got that sort of a whif about it.

Def no drugs on or off the field at Gellong. It’s all essendon a fault.

Head down to Market Square and you’ll see that it couldn’t be further from the truth.

4 Likes

I think you’ll find it very hard to bring anything in to an immigration detention center, let alone $5k
There were some reports on restrictions changing for visitors towards the 2nd half of last year that spell this out.

How about this?

Bomber had always loved crowded Detention Centre with its condemned, concerned cells. It was a place where he felt truly erratic.

He was a misunderstood, kind hearted, beer drinker with nuggety head and thickset bottom. His friends saw him as a long, large loner. Once, he had even brought a fast hirdy back from the brink of death. That’s the sort of man he was.

Bomber walked over to the window and reflected on his depressing surroundings. The sun shone like loving cats.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Ting. Ting was an accommodating angel with elfin head and delicate bottom.

Bomber gulped. He was not prepared for Ting.

As Bomber stepped outside and Ting came closer, he could see the large glint in her eye.

Ting gazed with the affection of 883 generous klutzy kangaroos. She said, in hushed tones, “I love you and I want money.”

Bomber looked back, even more mmmmph and still fingering the filthy ladder. “Ting, if only I could have done more,” he replied.

They looked at each other with grumpy feelings, like two dizzy, disturbed dingoes raging at a very kooky deportation, which had reggae music playing in the background and two bizarre uncles skipping to the beat.

Bomber regarded Ting’s elfin head and delicate bottom. “I feel the same way!” revealed Bomber with a delighted grin.

Ting looked mmmmph, her emotions blushing like a lazy, large light bulb.

Then Ting came inside for a nice drink of beer.

2 Likes

blink

3 Likes

Yaco asked us to be creative so I plugged some details into a random story generator and what came out was so bizarre I had to post it.

6 Likes

Bomber and the Cats players were always big fans of the white stripes.

Costa was all too quick to let Bomber go after he had had 1 season down from a flag.

Lol, . right.

I was thinking you’d seriously gone over the edge there for a second.

There is nothing in that article of any substance, but it is dripping with innuendo.
That is Barrett’s style. If you’ve got nothing substantial, string it together in a way that makes it look how you want it to. Ring a bell at all? Strands in a cable all over again. The saga left me with many lessons, one of which is to be suspicious of people asking you to fill in the gaps to lead you to a conclusion.

Barrett is truly a contemptible gutter crawler. When I read the posts above where people call him for what he is, I was reminded of the line “don’t shoot the messenger”.
In this case though, I think the messenger should be shot, metaphorically.

11 Likes

you should try it for a training report

1 Like

A drug raid on Mark Thompson’s house found ecstasy tablets and ice pipes in his locked bedroom.

Police allege the ex-Geelong and Essendon coach’s DNA was found on packaging containing more than 33g of ice, 4.2g of amphetamines and an LSD tablet.

Police seized various drugs and paraphernalia inside the home, including 839.7g of MDMA.

H/T Geelong Advertiser

:worried:

Just terrible. Heard rumours about him for years but ice pipes?! Good grief.

Not good.

2 Likes

That is very sad.

Has he been charged with anything? The amounts described don’t sound like a big stash.

I thought he only did a bit of coke. If true this is bad.

Would fit with the erratic behaviour towards the end of his stint. Hope it isn’t true… nasty stuff.

1 Like